• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
How do you enter the forest to find Eva? I only get the Goblin Forest farming option when i go to the South entrance

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I feel like the poison cloak is a bit too strong maxed out, with max damage boost and reduced cooldown accessories you can basically just stand still and kill everything. If it did damage over time rather than instantly bopping everything it would be a bit more balanced either that or reduce the damage substantially but increase the range to make up for it the other weapons feel really weak in comparison.

Uvo

Oct 31, 2018
I feel like the poison cloak is a bit too strong maxed out, with max damage boost and reduced cooldown accessories you can basically just stand still and kill everything. If it did damage over time rather than instantly bopping everything it would be a bit more balanced either that or reduce the damage substantially but increase the range to make up for it the other weapons feel really weak in comparison.
No one tell him.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
idk how people are doing in the game, but i managed to reach 11 min in the cave, with poison cloak as my first weapon, and got 10k kills... this is my best so far, what about you guys?

Uvo

Oct 31, 2018
I got the 0.4.2 download and beat the succubus and did not crash. Great game (y), although you loss points for not adding the "s" word in the title haha.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes