• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

ExNought

Jul 6, 2022
I like the Vampire Survivors like gameplay, it is actually well executed.
Also the animations, as mentioned by a lot of the others here, are well done, I enjoyed the couple of minutes currently there :)

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
great game but can i suggest some sort of waves system instead of infinite numbers of enemies in the battles coz its hard asf
We noticed that people are complaining about the complexity, so yes - in the next update we will redesign the algorithm to make it much easier to play (at least the first minutes)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deadbody2911

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
The main issue with this game is that there are no buyable powerups in the village. It would make things so much easier if we could buy extra separate upgrades like in "Beautiful Mystic Survivors" and it would fix some of the rng caused problems.

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
of Destroy Event
for object o_B_troll:

Unable to find any instance for object index '14' name 'o_w_rune_of_fire'
at gml_Object_o_B_troll_Destroy_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_o_B_troll_Destroy_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_o_B_troll_Step_0 (line -1)

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Just the opinions of someone that doesn't normally play this type of game

Maybe consider letting the passive buffs(extra gold/hp regen/increased xp/increased mobility/increased reach/quicker reloads/ extra hp/ etc.) be what you buy from the store instead of the other weapon types, don't lock those or have them be unlockable via quests, but make the purchases of each buff permanent each level getting more expensive as you purchase them so that you have a sense of progression.

The sweater is the only good starter weapon in my opinion if you can get it to level 2 early on the timer/rng doesn't seem completely unfair. The fact that items(xp drops) despawn if you leave the area too much makes pulling enemies away too impractical and this is basically the only weapon that lets you remain relatively safe when doing so.

The sword and bow feel like they should have their attack patterns swapped, the bow always shooting where you're headed encourages charging the opponent(close range approaches), whilst the inability to change the attack direction of the sword swings and the honestly decent range they have encourages you to kite enemies and keep them at range(long range approaches).

The wand and boomerang are great support weapons to have as a bonus to your main weapon right away but don't really make for good main weapons until they've been upgraded a decent amount, the timer makes taking your time early on a terrible idea.

The fire weapon is just terrible, maybe give it's attacks range more on par with what the sweater has and leave the rest of this weapon as is, the slow random targeting doesn't work with the giant swarms of enemies and the items despawning if their too close to the edge of the screen at all, and would work to keep this item from being overpowered even with that buff. As it currently is you're actively better off never purchasing this weapon so that you can get literally anything else to come up as an option when the upgrade selection screen comes up.

Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

full_full

Jan 25, 2021
Great game! Good art and fun to play.
Maybe it's just me but the enemies of the mine are hard to tell from the background.
What engine was this made in?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes