Unity Horror in Hongdae [v08.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Ner0nitas

Sep 5, 2019
Or you can just not play it. How entitled do you have to be to want to cut optional content that other people might enjoy? :rolleyes:
Or, and I like this idea better: I complain about it, cause feedback isn't just about praising the game and sucking the dev's dick.
Optional or not, it's a part of the game, a bad feature that's been implemented instead of something that's actual fun.

Is this your first time on the internet or have you never met someone who has something negative to say?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Is anyone else having a problem where the game freezes after the first dialogue choices? It just freezes and can't do anything there.

GooseElite

Feb 18, 2019
VirusTotal doesn't have any indication that there is a virus on the pixeldrain download.

Is anyone else having a problem where the game freezes after the first dialogue choices? It just freezes and can't do anything there.
I'm having the same problem but i'm running it on wineskin in mac.

Last edited:

inceltrash

Jul 13, 2020
this game is a flop 3 years out and it has the same amount of content than when it did back on 1st release just 1 new scene with the teacher thats it are the ratings botted or something?

• Sad
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

JinxieJ

Apr 15, 2021
For the ones that Didnt Know this Game have a GALLERY that is easy to Unlock and use.

To UNLOCK The Full Gallery just go in the OFFICE and Click in the Top left Angle to instantly get a SECRET Menu in game to Unlock every single possible Sex Scene and other scenes in the game.

View attachment 2854877

SECRET MENU
View attachment 2854882

IMPORTANT NOTE : The Secret Menu cant Unlock the SECRET Pictures that you can Find in the LockBox , in the Asian Couple House and in the Gloomy House. This ones are Secrets and have to be unlocked Manually exploring.

If you need a FULL GUIDE on how to UNLOCK 100% of the Content in the game let me Know reacting to this Post and i will make a FULL Guide explaining everything as clean and short as possible.

Enjoy ♥
Secret menu doesn't work on newest version. I've clicked everywhere in that circle you drew

Levski7

Jun 26, 2018
Downloaded it from Pixeldrain and have no warning from windows defender (win 10), maybe update your virus signatures?
I, too, downloaded from Pixeldrain and none of my warnings went off except for attempt to connect to internet that I blocked.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
is this game worth playing?

I loved BTD and does this game have similar themes?

Also why does the guy look like Jake Gyllenhaal?

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
this game is a flop 3 years out and it has the same amount of content than when it did back on 1st release just 1 new scene with the teacher thats it are the ratings botted or something?
Botted? Where? There are only 5 votes for this game here on F95. That's definitely not botting.

is this game worth playing?

I loved BTD and does this game have similar themes?

Also why does the guy look like Jake Gyllenhaal?
It's once again a very short game, so you don't waste much time by trying. I must admit I still haven't played it for a long time though, but I will soon. Definitely expect fewer sexy interactions. This game is aiming for a bit more realism in its narration.

What themes do you mean exactly? Incest is only hinted at.

The guy looks like Jake Gyllenhaal because he is modeled after him. Balsa did the same thing before with Daniel Craig in Vega Hunters.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Botted? Where? There are only 5 votes for this game here on F95. That's definitely not botting.

It's once again a very short game, so you don't waste much time by trying. I must admit I still haven't played it for a long time though, but I will soon. Definitely expect fewer sexy interactions. This game is aiming for a bit more realism in its narration.

What themes do you mean exactly? Incest is only hinted at.

The guy looks like Jake Gyllenhaal because he is modeled after him. Balsa did the same thing before with Daniel Craig in Vega Hunters.
monster girl, swinging etc

i'll try it thanks

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Or, and I like this idea better: I complain about it, cause feedback isn't just about praising the game and sucking the dev's dick.
Optional or not, it's a part of the game, a bad feature that's been implemented instead of something that's actual fun.

Is this your first time on the internet or have you never met someone who has something negative to say?
Wow, I didn't realized they made entitlement synonymous with "feedback" and calling it out with fellatio. Is this the first time you met someone with a different opinion, or do you find yourself backpedaling often and masking your insecurities with men getting their dick sucked, or is there a masculinity issue that you're hoping this will somehow resolve? Or maybe the thought of other guys getting their dick sucked just comforts you? I noticed you dropped your cute little :rolleyes:

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
how do i get the scroll scenes? i reached the end but it doesn't really end and i don't have the damn thing to show the teacher

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes