Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
Anyone know what the 8th scene with Nigel is? I have the 3 when MC doesn't pay rent and the 4 when Gemma doesn't pay but the "dreams" says there is still 1 more

rlotfi03

Jun 10, 2020
From a storyline point of view, it's a very good game, the physique of the female characters is very well done, but for the faces, oh my god, I've rarely seen female characters with such filthy faces, they look like Jack Nicholson in the joker but without makeup

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
From a storyline point of view, it's a very good game, the physique of the female characters is very well done, but for the faces, oh my god, I've rarely seen female characters with such filthy faces, they look like Jack Nicholson in the joker but without makeup
I share a good part of your statements. But it is precisely the "different" of the women in this game that attracts me.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Top game for me. On par with Simple Days. One of the strongest Sandbox. Disadvantage: presence of NTR. You can turn it off, which is nice. There are few girls for the alpha path, it’s a pity you can’t use the nurse, she’s only in the video with the doctor. You can't use a whore, only a bj in the toilet. Everyone’s tastes are different, so is the expression of sexuality, I personally like the game - it reminds me of my alpha path, before I got married. Well done to the developer for taking the harem path into account. I would remove NTR.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Top game for me. On par with Simple Days. One of the strongest Sandbox. Disadvantage: presence of NTR. You can turn it off, which is nice. There are few girls for the alpha path, it’s a pity you can’t use the nurse, she’s only in the video with the doctor. You can't use a whore, only a bj in the toilet. Everyone’s tastes are different, so is the expression of sexuality, I personally like the game - it reminds me of my alpha path, before I got married. Well done to the developer for taking the harem path into account. I would remove NTR.
thank god you are not the dev

Reactions: kurosx

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
:unsure: Yeah with this game I wouldn't have a problem with NTR removed, but you can play with it off. I wish the pregnancy aspect of the game would start developing more it could add a lot to the story, even some more drama that could be fun

3.30 star(s) 58 Votes