missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
I would bet money that's what the problem is I was gentle to her. I forgot all about till you brought it up. Yeah starting over at that save would cause you to lose your progress after that. You should be able to use 0x52URM to change the vairable so that you were gentle with her. You can get it here in forums under tools, also you could try RenPy save editor which you can also get here after you load up save type Claire in search box and it will show you all her variables look for one that is either gentle or harsh it probably has true of false after it which ever one it is change it so it means gentle true. Back up your save file just in case. You definitely want to walk her home good sex at her place
Yeah that was it, You got to apologise to her when you speak to her (Claire) at uni, but will not trigger this option unless Morality is max polite, so impossible unless using cheat, i was trying everything for weeks, had no idea Morality went higher than 100 but it does, long story short finally fingered it out, hope helps anyone else stuck same problem, thanks

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i just cant get the arcade scene to happen can someone give a save to help me out? thanks for any help
For me she there at 2 or 3 couple times I went in she wasn't by dance floor went out burned a hour and went back she was there

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
I can fit an entire two hour movie on my drive for under 5gb, yet this game takes 10gb. RenPy itself is in serious need of an overhaul.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
who is she? if its tania shes always there and she wants to play the music game i get that but nothing new
Yeah it's Tania my blind ass prob didn't notice her because if I went out the door and came back in she was there. I should of added to that post to make sure stamina is maxed

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i just cant get the arcade scene to happen can someone give a save to help me out? thanks for any help
can someone let me have a save just after this scene? ive tried everything and nothing comes up id really appreciate one thanks in advance

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just checking.
I haven't played horton bay since early December last year.

I checked my phone for something to do by nothing there.
The big exclamation mark at the top only tells me to work at the bookstore and check
up on the guy in the weight room.

Haven't there been any new 'quests' or storyline progressions?
Just making sure,
Thanks

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Just checking.
I haven't played horton bay since early December last year.

I checked my phone for something to do by nothing there.
The big exclamation mark at the top only tells me to work at the bookstore and check
up on the guy in the weight room.

Haven't there been any new 'quests' or storyline progressions?
Just making sure,
Thanks
What update version do you have installed. A few things that come to mind that are new Amber/Bethany in Mc room, meeting Gemme parents, Tania Armstrong I'm probably missing some

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What update version do you have installed. A few things that come to mind that are new Amber/Bethany in Mc room, meeting Gemme parents, Tania Armstrong I'm probably missing some
Thank you. I was running 0.3.6.1 and just installed
the latest version .4.1.6 yesterday.

I ended up,
Skipping till the next day.
Going to school a couple times.
Going to work at the bookstore a few times.
Checking on they guy in the weightroom a couple times.
Giving a couple massages.
Wandering around some. Swimming/hottub some.

Then skipped another three or four days and then when I skipped again, the scene
w Amber/Bethany came up and afterward the Gemma story kicked in.

Just met the daughter so think I'm all caught up.

Cheers, Thank you very much

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
btw......

Gemma looked better w the wig!

I'm gonna quit helping her out... If she can still afford
to go to the bar every night...then she can afford rent... lol
She's pretty rude to the MC anyway...

Cheers

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone please give me a save just after the event with tania at the arcade? thanks for any help

Wodric

Apr 24, 2023
Can someone help with Gemma? I got 19 affection and phone says - "speak to Gemma after Music Class Mon, Tue, Wen". But nothing happens. How to trigger her progress scene? I tried full day, music class only, talking at home - nothing. I know that she got next stage because changelog mentioned having sex with her.
Help. How to complete Att 19 ' Speak to Gemma after Music Class '. Much appreciated.
I have the same problem here. She doesn't appear after Music Class on those days. Or in any day.

Any help here?

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I have to say, I just discovered this game and I am impressed with what I have seen so far.

Just one thing bugs me big time and that is navigation. I cannot for the life of me find my way around the city. Some places are unlocked for fast travels, while others are not. See the button to go West on the right hand side and East on the left more often than not is just frustrating.

Please, for the love of whatever gods you're praying to, do something about navigation. Other than that the game is really good.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Two guitar-related questions:
1. Is there a way to get Claire's guitar from the pawn shop that doesn't involve forking over buttloads of cash?
2. How, when and where does one take the music test to proceed with guitar training? It's been asked several times, but I can't find an answer anywhere. Is there an answer? ("No" or "not yet" or "you can't" are, sadly, also answers, though I'm hoping for more positive ones. But knowing whether to even bother trying is also a good thing)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1609 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
I have to say, I just discovered this game and I am impressed with what I have seen so far.

Just one thing bugs me big time and that is navigation. I cannot for the life of me find my way around the city. Some places are unlocked for fast travels, while others are not. See the button to go West on the right hand side and East on the left more often than not is just frustrating.

Please, for the love of whatever gods you're praying to, do something about navigation. Other than that the game is really good.

This is true, great game bogged down by horrendous navigation. It's a lot better with the in-game cheats though.

3.30 star(s) 58 Votes