Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Another way to tell if the game is NTR fist is look at who gets the fuck the girl first lol. I unpacked the game and I'm like so I got to grind but if I'm a cuck I get to see her fucking asap...

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
:unsure: Realistically developer could start with the girls that are pregnant now. Having them announcing that they are pregnant and start showing belly progression as time goes on we are only 90 or so actual days into game. Which is 1st trimester of pregnancy when a women starts to show so it would be pretty realistic and would add to the game. Just saying :)
Please abort those ugly children :cautious:

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
Does anyone have a No NTR save file i lost mine since i changed laptops would really appreciate it

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Does anyone have a No NTR save file i lost mine since i changed laptops would really appreciate it
:unsure: I'll have to look if I have one every girl that can get pregnant is on the save and to late for morning after pill not sure if you want it

Brandonbearr2

Apr 12, 2023
Stuck on amber for the main story progression says to meet her in her room but she isn’t there and also at the beach with marley says i should probably leave them alone for now (and yes i have met amber before hand after getting roys call)

Brandonbearr2

Apr 12, 2023
Need help with the amber route says to meet her in her room but she isn’t there figured id ask someone mentioning her (made it past the dinner scene and met her) not sure what else to do

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Alright I'm going to settle shit for those who dislike NTR, I'm 3 years later to this since I only started playing now.

FIRSTLY: How I define NTR.
To me NTR is usually used as an umbrella term for any and all dicks going anywhere any girl that we can and will fuck eventually.
1) I don't care if she isn't a LI yet? People can be your love interest before you start a romance.
2) all dicks counts as NTR to me including dogs and tentacles.
3) I don't care if it was in the past, a flashback or she was raped against her will, she didn't chest okay but I still feel the same negative emotions even if it was rape.
4) all cuckold, swinging, sharing or whatever is considered NTR to me even if the character MC says yes because I as the player do not.

FINALLY...

IF YOU HATE NTT do not play this.
the game has an NTR Toggle but it's basically useless... There is only 1 unavoidable NTR scene at the very start and it's 2 girls you'll never see again, your girlfriends best friend fucks your teacher and your girlfriend fucks your best friend... You leave to a new town never see them again... Apparently.

After that basically almost all scenes have an NTR feel to it for an example....

NTR [OFF] you see a Asian girl who is an LI on an airplane as a flight attendant, she is basically naked like boobs out and pants down and all and some slimy fuck is talking on the phone looking at her whole she is bent over ready for him and some other blind girl in the background also mostly naked.

2 seconds later both the Asian girl and blind are in a car naked with their tits out and pussy on display and the slimy fuck is talking about taking them to work in a cinema (I assume brothel type deal)

NTR [on] basically the same thing but you actually see them fuck and in that sense car ride as before the Asian girl is fucking the slimy fat fuck and the blind is jerking of the driver while a 3rd guy watched I think.

Basically this happens for the first 2 ish hours of the game or more and you can very well tell that there is NTR going on behind the scenes...

Some scenes are slightly different but more or less girls are randomly naked or doing weird shit that is obvious there is fucking going on...

I don't know if much of this changed in later updates but I without a doubt believe you can fuck most if not almost all girls because there is a massive cast of characters but every girl is used and abused even if you got the NTR set to OFF

I literally went back to turn it on to see the difference because I really thought the NYT was set to on but it was off and all this shit happens that just screams slut getting fucked off screen.

Anyway if you hate most or anything under the NYT umbrella just don't fucking touch this game, nothing against the dev but I would rather save NTR haters in the future and allow them to avoid this instead of another 100 complaints about something...

Good luck dev but there is too much shit in your face in the first few hours to even hide what's happening... It's waaaay to obvious this is a NTR focused game or just a random fuck fest with fake avoidable NTR

Brandonbearr2

Apr 12, 2023
Can someone help with Gemma? I got 19 affection and phone says - "speak to Gemma after Music Class Mon, Tue, Wen". But nothing happens. How to trigger her progress scene? I tried full day, music class only, talking at home - nothing. I know that she got next stage because changelog mentioned having sex with her.
same if you figured this out let me know struggling with it bad

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
trying NTR route with Tania in the club, i don't hang out first time then speak to her at bar, then she and barman disappear
but i can't find them anywhere in club, anyone know where they go ? or do i repeat till it triggers ? thanks

Reactions: toxic4u
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes