Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
First of all, grats for the great work on this game, but i have a question for the developer of this game, is there a possibility to get a save or gallery unlocker (dreams) at some point? The game has too much events and paths and I dont know if something can be missed or u cant get the whole scenes in just one run (im trying to get ntr + jake scenes) ty in advance :)
there is a gallery unlocker, but not all scenes are inside it yet, when ya go sleeping ya can dream and ther eis a button top left for it.

EgoCrisis

Feb 1, 2024
there is a gallery unlocker, but not all scenes are inside it yet, when ya go sleeping ya can dream and ther eis a button top left for it.
Yep, i saw that dream gallery after my post, but, as u said, is not a full gallery wich is a bit sad cause u can miss some scenes (i guess) and someones like the doctor are not there, hope dev includes every scene in that dream gallery, at least to can watch if u lose some scene or event wich is so easy in a sandbox game like this.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1583 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

JMC2821

Jul 11, 2017

Show less

Mega:
PC:

MAC:

Update Patch:

GoFile:
PC:

MAC:

Update Patch:

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
Sit with Gemma instead of her. She'll get jealous and join you.
No she just gets angry and leaves and Gemma goes after her, must of played hot tub scene 50 times both ways now, will not trigger take Claire home, sit with Claire, Gemma takes her home every time, sit with Gemma she storms off, Gemma goes after her. dialog says 'i must make it up to claire somehow' , but how ? something went wrong big time, as said can't inter act with Claire at uni either. after class if i attend, when click on her, no option only leave, outside in corridor at uni if free rome, never mind is only option, its bug i think, whatever i did or didn't do earlier in game, now can't progress Claire story, really annoying as been playing few weeks and hate starting over, way too long to get back to this point again

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
No she just gets angry and leaves and Gemma goes after her, must of played hot tub scene 50 times both ways now, will not trigger take Claire home, sit with Claire, Gemma takes her home every time, sit with Gemma she storms off, Gemma goes after her. dialog says 'i must make it up to claire somehow' , but how ? something went wrong big time, as said can't inter act with Claire at uni either. after class if i attend, when click on her, no option only leave, outside in corridor at uni if free rome, never mind is only option, its bug i think, whatever i did or didn't do earlier in game, now can't progress Claire story, really annoying as been playing few weeks and hate starting over, way too long to get back to this point again
:unsure: Damn that sucks I never had that problem. What are Gemma points at if I remember correctly they have to be so high before she will offer to let you walk Claire home after you get out of hot tub. What did you do to piss her off I never see her get out of tub pissed off if you know what it is look for save right before that point

Last edited:

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
:unsure: Damn that sucks I never had that problem. What are Gemma points at if I remember correctly they have to be so high before she will offer to let you walk Claire home after you get out of hot tub. What did you do to piss her off I never see her get out of tub pissed off if you know what it is look for save right before that point
Gemma max points, early in the game when Claire is druged and you find her in the ally with Jackson ? you given a choice to be gentle or be harsh with her if i remember, think i was harsh, but then got busy with everything else and never played hot tub story line till ran out everything else to do much much much later, and now it won't trigger, or i can't make it up to her won't allow, looking for old save is fine but what then if i save after i get scene, if i get scene, won't i loose rest of game progress for eveyone else ?

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
love the new story update. time for mc to get revenge on asshole Abrahms by gettin into his daughter's pants..and perhaps having her fall for him and take his side against her dad..and have her call in the cops to drag his ass off to jail..hopefully that is where this is headed..

Reactions: ShiftCognit

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.4.1.6] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Gemma max points, early in the game when Claire is druged and you find her in the ally with Jackson ? you given a choice to be gentle or be harsh with her if i remember, think i was harsh, but then got busy with everything else and never played hot tub story line till ran out everything else to do much much much later, and now it won't trigger, or i can't make it up to her won't allow, looking for old save is fine but what then if i save after i get scene, if i get scene, won't i loose rest of game progress for eveyone else ?
I would bet money that's what the problem is I was gentle to her. I forgot all about till you brought it up. Yeah starting over at that save would cause you to lose your progress after that. You should be able to use 0x52URM to change the vairable so that you were gentle with her. You can get it here in forums under tools, also you could try RenPy save editor which you can also get here after you load up save type Claire in search box and it will show you all her variables look for one that is either gentle or harsh it probably has true of false after it which ever one it is change it so it means gentle true. Back up your save file just in case. You definitely want to walk her home good sex at her place

Last edited:
Reactions: missfitt

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i do hope that when it comes time for Abrahms to try to assault the mc, his good pal Bear comes by and puts Abrahms into a coma. or perhaps he ends up hanging out with Lucas..wherever he is. hopefully we get an update on what Bear did with him too.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i do hope that when it comes time for Abrahms to try to assault the mc, his good pal Bear comes by and puts Abrahms into a coma. or perhaps he ends up hanging out with Lucas..wherever he is. hopefully we get an update on what Bear did with him too.
Yeah that would be the cats ass I want to see Bear take him down good, update on Lucas would be good Bear probably dropped him off on some road without clothes paybacks a bitch LOL :LOL:

Reactions: robrize2169

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Yeah that would be the cats ass I want to see Bear take him down good, update on Lucas would be good Bear probably dropped him off on some road without clothes paybacks a bitch LOL :LOL:
hm kinda thought perhaps Bear kills him or does something nastier than just dropping him off with no clothes on. seem to recall, though it's been a while since i played that part of the story, that Bear was rather angry with what Lucas had been up to, drugging the girls in the house, then beating on the mc too. Bear is a handy guy to have as a friend for mc i think.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
It's been quite a while since I played this game and honestly don't remember. How is NTR handled if you have it on? MC is a total cuck or MC still fucks but other guys do too?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes