RandomGuy6

Aug 3, 2018
I got stuck at Beths birthday, yes. Somehow I can see the whole seen in the dream sequence but get stuck when he says okay.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I got stuck at Beths birthday, yes. Somehow I can see the whole seen in the dream sequence but get stuck when he says okay.
i had that issue also. so i saved, went back to the main menu, reloaded and the scene progressed fine after that. so jus a bug i guess. hope you were able to figure that out.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Great works but main story is progressing too slow. Will be better in VN rather than sandbox.
Normally I'd agree, but this is one game that actually uses the sandbox format to its strengths, that is, you can progress with different characters at the same time and their progress isnt tied to each other.

Too many 'sandbox' games really just force you on rails, where in order to progress with character B you need to do X with character A, so there's no point in it not being a pure visual novel.

Reactions: The Japanese

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Cool update... cool update... someone still needs to make a gallery mod for this...

Also FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE MAKE A CORRUPTION PREQUAL FOR THE MC's GF AND HER BESTIE!!! ...christ

Reactions: Cedrog

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can the MC have other girlfriend other than Carly and, If so, share her?
MC and Carly break up at the beginning of the game. MC does not get any other girlfriend so far, but dates lots of bishes. There's not much in terms of sharing in this game. It's basically about people hooking up, often to the detriment of the MC, but he also gets some too. None of the girls are able to become MC's girlfriend thus far.

Reactions: Ricardo100

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly, I find the netorare to be very predictable in this game.

I hope down the line I can date Gemma and start a family with her.
I don't even mind if Frank was the biological dad.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.10.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1551 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

IMPORTANT:
It is HIGHLY recommended that you download the FULL version of the game this update.
This month's update patch will ONLY update your game from v0.3.10.3 or above.

If you are using the update patch on an older version of the game, you 100% WILL experience broken code and missing images!
Not only that, but a full download now, will remove any old hotfix patch files that may still be lingering in your game folder. If those files persist, there is a good chance they will be blocking some content from your play-through!
I have only made the update patch available for those of you who are 100% certain that none of that information is relevant to you.
If you are unsure, please play it safe and download the whole thing!
Any future hotfixes/mid-month patches will be handled in a more 'future proofed' manner so as to not cause these kinds of issues going forward.

Mega:
PC:

MAC:

Update Patch:

GoFile:
PC:

MAC:

Update Patch:

Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.4.0.4 Change Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.4.0.4] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes