Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I hope the next update is not NTR focused the last 2 been that way. I can't believe you did an update for me hunching not one person but two. lmao

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.4.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Does anyone have a full NO NTR save they would be willing upload, the beginning of this game takes forever to grind.
You still have saves. C(main drive), User's(your account), App Data, Roaming , RenPy, Horton_Bay Stories Jake
Anyone is a real captain and has a full save?
You still have saves. C(main drive), User's(your account), App Data, Roaming , RenPy, Horton_Bay Stories Jake

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
Claire problem, attraction 25, hot tube sit with claire. for weeks, never once yet get take her home ? what have i done wrong
Also can not inter act wit her at uni after class or outside on corridor, moral check fail ??? why this, any pointers please

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
Claire attraction over 50 now still can't trigger take her home after hot tube ???? any idea what else i need do ????

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Claire attraction over 50 now still can't trigger take her home after hot tube ???? any idea what else i need do ????
I never had that problem with Claire don't know if this will help or not from older WT . Did you sit with both of them in hot tub

Reactions: missfitt

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Added: Frank gives Polly a hand with her Yoga lesson (NTR on).

This is not triggering for me. Is it bugged?

EDIT: Never mind, it triggered. I was helping Lucy, that's why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I would like to see more updates on Jackson NTR route, it would be interesting to see her get with more girls like maybe one of the main ones like Abel or Christine. quick question, Will the dev make any content of the teachers in the university for both NTR on and off in any updates coming up

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
I never had that problem with Claire don't know if this will help or not from older WT . Did you sit with both of them in hot tub
Yeah sat with both girls in the tub many many many times, can't seem to progress her after class at uni either ? very strange and annoying

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
Hope Nigel gets to knock up the all the house girls, and if the lumphorn gods are generous maybe even swing Marcy n Louise in there too .
Don't get me wrong I want MC to have his fun too. But in terms of the NTR stuff , Nigel is muh boi:ROFLMAO:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.4.1.6 Changelog

Fixed: Broken images during skatepark event while NTR is disabled.
Fixed: Third Regan/Jones video (when viewed from Doc’s camera) now plays more than once.

Changed: New UI when selling photos or videos to Justin.
Changed: Several photos/videos can now be sold to Justin that weren’t previously available.

Added: Alicia introduces her pet (2 different scenarios sub/dom, depending on previous choices).
Added: Global Stats screen, accessible from the stats menu on the phone (Many of the statistics will be inaccurate for existing saves - This data will later be used for in-game achievements and is still being added to).
Added: Meet Tania at the Arcade.
Added: Repeatable event, challenge Tania to a game of DanceStar at the Arcade, once per day. 3 possible scenes depending on current stamina.
Added: Virginity tracker for Tania.
Added: After Abrahms arrives in town, Tania can now be found in the Nightclub from 21:00 to 23:00 (event requires you’ve already met her, also have beaten her at DanceStar at least once for further advancement).
Added: Second and third phase of Tania’s Nightclub event (Requires 4 attraction points).
Added: 2 new photo collectibles.
Added: New dream events (NTR on).
Added: Tania NTR events at the Nightclub (After speaking with her, leave without hanging out - 3 events - recommend keeping a save file before reaching the third event).

Tags

EgoCrisis

Feb 1, 2024
First of all, grats for the great work on this game, but i have a question for the developer of this game, is there a possibility to get a save or gallery unlocker (dreams) at some point? The game has too much events and paths and I dont know if something can be missed or u cant get the whole scenes in just one run (im trying to get ntr + jake scenes) ty in advance :)

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes