STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
You know, something I'd really like to see... I know the showing pregnancy stuff is some ways off... but perhaps the characters could acknowledge the pregnancies? Tell the MC about it, talk about the implications for their future, and so on. It doesn't have to actually progress the pregnancy, but it would be nice just to have some indication of it, even if it's just conversation.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You know, something I'd really like to see... I know the showing pregnancy stuff is some ways off... but perhaps the characters could acknowledge the pregnancies? Tell the MC about it, talk about the implications for their future, and so on. It doesn't have to actually progress the pregnancy, but it would be nice just to have some indication of it, even if it's just conversation.
Not too long ago, he introduced morning sickness. It happens randomly in the bathroom, IIRC.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
my objective is I wonder if there is anything interesting happening at the arcade
opening hours 11-11
Yet there is nothing happening at the arcade.
What specifically is it I need to do there?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I would like the developer to give action to Marcy, I love her.
THe homeless girl? I am not sure how far he's taken it, but there is action when she visits you at night to sleep. If you do it enough times. Or cheat up the points so it isn't as grindy. All I wish is the in game guide to be improved to just tell me everything I need to do instead of having to click on each individual character in the phone to figure out what I have missed. But yeah..

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
THe homeless girl? I am not sure how far he's taken it, but there is action when she visits you at night to sleep. If you do it enough times. Or cheat up the points so it isn't as grindy. All I wish is the in game guide to be improved to just tell me everything I need to do instead of having to click on each individual character in the phone to figure out what I have missed. But yeah..
NGL, have had this game for nearly half a year and I've never come across her. I get why the dev made the game like this. Chance encounters are more organic. But cast is overwhelming at times. I think I've only met like 20 of the girls. No clue where the rest are. Kind of tired of randomly clicking around :LOL: Maybe one day I'll find em' all!

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
NGL, have had this game for nearly half a year and I've never come across her. I get why the dev made the game like this. Chance encounters are more organic. But cast is overwhelming at times. I think I've only met like 20 of the girls. No clue where the rest are. Kind of tired of randomly clicking around :LOL: Maybe one day I'll find em' all!
That sounds like Pokemon lol
But i know what you mean, the UI needs to be abit flushed out especially the Relationship part of the Phone, there should be an easier way to find out where the Characters are at the current time but let's see how it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mstr Sinner

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
She only has sex activating the NTR (with the motel guy), with MC only touching.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
She only has sex activating the NTR (with the motel guy), with MC only touching.
she sucks his dick if you don't let her stay and go looking for her at the motel. Which at that point you are asking for it.
Unless I am missing something, she never did anything but suck his dick.
But yeah I think with the MC it ends with him rubbing is dick on her pussy and cumming.
Not sure if going to the town hall and taking her to get a shower leds anywhere I can't remember.
Thanks to the scenes not being added to dreams like they should have been, it's hard to get a refresher of what you've done and seen in this game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Town hall. She sits outside of it. Pretty sure you find her thanks to the main quest at the start of the game.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
she sucks his dick if you don't let her stay and go looking for her at the motel. Which at that point you are asking for it.
Unless I am missing something, she never did anything but suck his dick.
But yeah I think with the MC it ends with him rubbing is dick on her pussy and cumming.
Not sure if going to the town hall and taking her to get a shower leds anywhere I can't remember.
Thanks to the scenes not being added to dreams like they should have been, it's hard to get a refresher of what you've done and seen in this game.
If you reject her staying the Night then she goes back to the Hotel, if you decide to check on her at the Hotel MC will look through the Office Window of the Owner and can watch her getting fucked by him.
Forgot to mention ( Thanks to Fauno36 ) the Owner can and will Impregnate her if she doesn't have 50 Bucks for a Morning after Pill ( by giving her 10 each Day when meeting her at the Town Hall ) to prevent getting Pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
If you reject her staying the Night then she goes back to the Hotel, if you decide to check on her at the Hotel MC will look through the Office Window of the Owner and can watch her getting fucked by him.
I add, if you don't give her alms she will get pregnant.

Reactions: shiqz
Apr 19, 2024
Just started, seems like a good game.

I suggest including the possibility of changing the color of the dialogues, sometimes it is difficult to read despite increasing the opacity of the box to 100%

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes