Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Man dream scenes are such a waste of dev time. It's always annoying to see them pop up in every patch notes.
Are.... You a bit slow or something? Dream scenes are gallery scenes. They're one time scenes that you can't repeat in the sandbox, they get added to dreams so you don't need to keep a save for every one off scene you come across.

Reactions: crookscomp

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Are.... You a bit slow or something? Dream scenes are gallery scenes. They're one time scenes that you can't repeat in the sandbox, they get added to dreams so you don't need to keep a save for every one off scene you come across.
Well, that's a stupid way of indicating gallery scenes, but at least it's not dream scenes. I've run into an annoying amount of dream scenes in VNs lately.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Any have a save with all ntr scenes? pls
I don't think you need a save, just enable the dream mode unlock cheat in the gallery, and you'll see all the scenes. This is because, although NTR repeatable, it could no longer become so in the future because in some quests you can decide to then rival chase them away.
Does the sandbox mode here is open world with repeatable scences or just a visual novel with some explore parts?
it's a sandbox with repeatable scenes, but there are events that advance the narrative with some characters, unlocking new interactions or removing old ones

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
I don't think you need a save, just enable the dream mode unlock cheat in the gallery, and you'll see all the scenes. This is because, although NTR repeatable, it could no longer become so in the future because in some quests you can decide to then rival chase them away.

it's a sandbox with repeatable scenes, but there are events that advance the narrative with some characters, unlocking new interactions or removing old ones
Thank so much for the information, my friend

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Been skipping this game for a while now but something tells me it's high time I check it out, just need a little more push with the help of these questions.

1. How good are the animated scenes? Can you guys make a simple comparison to other games here in terms of animation?
2. Is there a gallery or replay section?
3. I know it's not incest so I'll go to the 2nd best thing, are there any milf scenes already available this far in the game?

Edit: Okay I'm sold, wanna play this game now. One problem though, anyone of you got other hosting sites for the compressed versions? say MediaFire or maybe GoFile?

Last edited:

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Been skipping this game for a while now but something tells me it's high time I check it out, just need a little more push with the help of these questions.

1. How good are the animated scenes? Can you guys make a simple comparison to other games here in terms of animation?
2. Is there a gallery or replay section?
3. I know it's not incest so I'll go to the 2nd best thing, are there any milf scenes already available this far in the game?

Edit: Okay I'm sold, wanna play this game now. One problem though, anyone of you got other hosting sites for the compressed versions? say MediaFire or maybe GoFile?
1) in terms of animations they are very good, I think it is one of the best I have played. Only "university of problem" beats it which in my opinion is in first place, and Peasant quest as second but in the scenes it has a little less shots compared to Horton Bay which gives you more points of view.

2) Yes it does, when you go to sleep you put "dream" and there is the gallery, but it is only of all the scenes that are not repeatable or that will no longer be repeatable in the future. So if you want the repeatable ones which are the majority not netorare you have to play with them.

3) Yes, you can find lots of Milfs, there are countless characters, I don't think there is any game with so many female characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
1) in terms of animations they are very good, I think it is one of the best I have played. Only "university of problem" beats it which in my opinion is in first place, and Peasant quest as second but in the scenes it has a little less shots compared to Horton Bay which gives you more points of view.

2) Yes it does, when you go to sleep you put "dream" and there is the gallery, but it is only of all the scenes that are not repeatable or that will no longer be repeatable in the future. So if you want the repeatable ones which are the majority not netorare you have to play with them.

3) Yes, you can find lots of Milfs, there are countless characters, I don't think there is any game with so many female characters.
Oh good to know mate. Thanks for the heads up.

By the way, which version are you playing? Definitely in need of a compressed version. 11+GB is too much for my pc's memory at this point.
Bad news for me though, the hosting sites available here won't let me access them. shite.
GoFile and MediaFire's the only ones that work for me.

Do you happen to know where else I could get one mate?
I'd appreciate some directions.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Oh good to know mate. Thanks for the heads up.

By the way, which version are you playing? Definitely in need of a compressed version. 11+GB is too much for my pc's memory at this point.
Bad news for me though, the hosting sites available here won't let me access them. shite.
GoFile and MediaFire's the only ones that work for me.

Do you happen to know where else I could get one mate?
I'd appreciate some directions.
I play with the uncompressed version. I am sorry. Since the compressed version is not something that the original author does.
Some users on this post upload compressed here from time to time, but I don't think they use mediafire or gofile.
Otherwise go to the first page and play the split version, which someone split into part 1, part 2 and part 3

How to get frank and Polly scene?? I only get until the blowjob scene....
he continues to go at 6pm and activate the scene with Frank, after a bit of blowjob he fucks her.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

JBooze

Jan 16, 2018
guys is it just me or the uncompressed version of this game somehow lags and the compressed version actually runs butter smooth? or is that lag issue fixed in the recent few updates?

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
my objective is I wonder if there is anything interesting happening at the arcade
opening hours 11-11
Yet there is nothing happening at the arcade.
What specifically is it I need to do there?
[/QUOTE

I have the same quest. all I seem to be able to do is play the dance game with tania. no update from doing that after about 4 tries

Apr 28, 2018
I think this game should be played with NTR on, even if you hate this thing, because it is an integral part of this "horny teenagers in campus" theme, which is present in Eurotrip movie (remember "Scottie doesn't know" song?). The game perfectly shows that competitive part of sexual life when sometimes the MC loses, only to win over another girl even if you roleplay as an all-chivalrious gentleman. I think the game is somewhat philosophic and the author tells us that shit happens, but life goes on, and opportunities for success apear on daily basis (unless you've stopped interacting with people and play H-games all the time)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.4.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes