Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
:unsure: If I remember correctly think MC can tell her something like fuck off done with you

He can w a text message after she calls then sends a pic of herself.
But not sure about when she calls the first time and starts the mess w the teacher.
I'm zipping through the game again just to see....

Also playing w ntr turned on just for kicks... Really aint my jam this way.... but that's me.
I'm pretty boring... lol

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Also playing w ntr turned on just for kicks... Really aint my jam this way.... but that's me.
I'm pretty boring... lol

Cheers
Ok...so just got to that point again... W ntr turned on it's tweaked a bit differently and there
are a couple different/additional scenes. That particular storyline still progresses just in a way
where you aren't doing it because Carly asks. Anywho....was just curious.

Have to appreciate the effort the Dev put into things having both ntr and non-ntr routes. Next it
would be nice to be able to choose which characters are doinked in front of the MC. I'm not asking
for that in this game cuz it would be a silly amount of extra work. Just playing w the idea.

One character that comes to mind is ? Regan ?
Who likes to doink the drug dealer. Also Claire, I think...
Not sure abt others...

Anywho...just goofing.

Cheers

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

miglosch

Jan 21, 2023
hello there!

i've got a bunch of black screens while the massage with Marie and the following scene (if selected) in the sauna.
Is this a bug or should there my imagination jump in? ;-)

The same after the Kurt-Event and the scenes with the twins in the tub... :-/

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
hello there!

i've got a bunch of black screens while the massage with Marie and the following scene (if selected) in the sauna.
Is this a bug or should there my imagination jump in? ;-)

The same after the Kurt-Event and the scenes with the twins in the tub... :-/
:unsure: you on desktop or phone haven't run into that myself on desktop for any of those scenes

miglosch

Jan 21, 2023
:unsure: you on desktop or phone haven't run into that myself on desktop for any of those scenes
thx for your answer and sorry for my lack of information... ;)
i'm playing on mac desktop. i thought - maybe if i start a fresh game... but now i realize a lot more of black screens right in the beginning of the story (Jenna & teacher). i see the text below, but no picture :unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
thx for your answer and sorry for my lack of information... ;)
i'm playing on mac desktop. i thought - maybe if i start a fresh game... but now i realize a lot more of black screens right in the beginning of the story (Jenna & teacher). i see the text below, but no picture :unsure:
:unsure: You didn't by mistake download and install the windows version instead of the Mac version. I could see that causing the problem, or it could be it didn't install right or something missing in download like images, that's a lot black scenes something has to be missing

Last edited:

miglosch

Jan 21, 2023
:unsure: You didn't by mistake download and install the windows version instead of the Mac version. I could see that causing the problem, or it could be it didn't install right or something missing in download like images, that's a lot black scenes something has to be missing
Aehm, what you describe is not possible. Macs can't run .exe files. But thanks for your reply...
I think, i've found the error... it's not a bug in the game - it's an error on my mac. the black screens are caused from the animations. I've downloaded the pc-version and started it on my WIN11 VM to verfiy this. now i have to find the bug on my mac…

Sorry for making so much noise ;-)

Reactions: wookie ookie

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
used the lucas cheat thing and he was still dating christine and had to do the adel drugged scene before christine became single.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.8.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.43 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Ow, when i played this before, the girls status was <pregnant> but they never actually physically show that, or actually talk about it, did something change now on that aspect by now?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Ow, when i played this before, the girls status was <pregnant> but they never actually physically show that, or actually talk about it, did something change now on that aspect by now?
No nothing changed they are still pregnant no one know what update it will progress

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes