vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
So there's a new version inc soon and what do we get this time? Same girl.
Feels like its Gemma, Gemma and Gemma content. Yes I know she's one of the 3 main girls with MC. But still.
Loads of other girls to expand the story with, which did happen a few times so kudos there.

Still I wait for some good and proper content with the Lib nerdy girl Rhea as well. Fingers crossed it will come in 1-2 years :)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So there's a new version inc soon and what do we get this time? Same girl.
Feels like its Gemma, Gemma and Gemma content. Yes I know she's one of the 3 main girls with MC. But still.
Loads of other girls to expand the story with, which did happen a few times so kudos there.

Still I wait for some good and proper content with the Lib nerdy girl Rhea as well. Fingers crossed it will come in 1-2 years :)
You're going to jinx us with the next update being a weekend event for Adel...The dev lost his mind if he thinks I'm to choose Gemma weekend event of Christine and her sister.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.9.1] [Lumphorn Games]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega:
PC:

MAC:

UpdatePatch:

GoFile:
PC:

MAC:

UpdatePatch:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I am surprised I had the will, but I have not looked at last couple of updates so I imagine I'm in for a good time! Miss my sexy blonde roomie Adel :) Compressed version would be awesome tho, it's getting chunky!

xxxGmanxxx

Jul 14, 2018
Guys, could you tell me about the content of the game? I'm very interested in Carly's (MС ex-girlfriend) route. Is there any content with her in this version or all interaction with her ends in the prologue?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Guys, could you tell me about the content of the game? I'm very interested in Carly's (MС ex-girlfriend) route. Is there any content with her in this version or all interaction with her ends in the prologue?
There's the prologue and then later on one phone call/text messaging event.

Reactions: xxxGmanxxx

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thank you for your reply! It's a pity that her route is not developing at all...
Yeah, not sure if her or Matty (the friend who she cheated on Jake with) will have a larger role in the future. This is based on what the dev said on discord. He mentioned having a plot in mind for them, but still not sure whether it will make it into the game.

Reactions: scrumbles

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I tried the update the other day and it was very underwhelming. I was thinking I can do something with her mother and all the info she shared.

Only good thing was probably Gemma's new hairstyle for the event.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes