Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a penalty for NTRing the girls, IE if you pimp them out instead of paying rent, or let dates happen do you lose them or damage your ability to interact with them?

fikrieka23

Apr 15, 2020
Password Locations:

Christine- Bedside drawer in her room

Gemma- Her diary under the sofa in her room

Adel- Her jewellery box (look left while in her room)

***No password needed, and I think there are also no correct PASSWORD can be key in for all the girls' PC***
Thanks

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will there be plenty of xxx content that can be repeated without a gallery like man of the house ? I dislike it when all the good content is seen once then throne into a gallery in a sand box game . Will the mc be able to get rid of the other guys at some point in the game ?

Reactions: mikel8519

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Will there be plenty of xxx content that can be repeated without a gallery like man of the house ? I dislike it when all the good content is seen once then throne into a gallery in a sand box game . Will the mc be able to get rid of the other guys at some point in the game ?
Yes to both.
Most events will be repeatable. Only the scenes that are directly related to main story progression are one and done. But even a few of those will also be repeatable.
You'll also be able to deal with the antagonists later in the story.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Crash, crash crashy

"
While running game code:
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.2.0.3 v0.2.0.3
Wed May 25 22:13:57 2022
"

Had this happen many times. Frequently when in the Chrissy message scenes. Last one was working out with Gemma in the morning. This seem to be getting worse in this latest release.

Gemma is gonna be pissed the MC didn't get her to the finish. :p

Rfa-moi

Dec 6, 2021
Bonjour à tous
le jeux à l'air bien mais chez moi, il plante toutes les 5 minutes... les autres fonctionnent bien.

Hello to all
the game looks good but at home, it crashes every 5 minutes... the others work well.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Just fired the game up again after a few weeks and realized that I had barely even touched the side quest content. I fucking love this game. Can't believe I missed all the Regan content until now.

Reactions: Taka@LumphornGames

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Crash, crash crashy

"
While running game code:
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.2.0.3 v0.2.0.3
Wed May 25 22:13:57 2022
"

Had this happen many times. Frequently when in the Chrissy message scenes. Last one was working out with Gemma in the morning. This seem to be getting worse in this latest release.

Gemma is gonna be pissed the MC didn't get her to the finish. :p
We've been working on the lagging/crashing issues that some people have been experiencing. The unfortunate thing about this is that myself and the game testers have not had any problems with it (with the exception of an obvious memory leak during Adel's shower scene) so it's difficult to pin point the exact causes.
I've made several changes which will hopefully sort these problems out for you. But as we can't know for sure if they've been fixed or not (due to not experiencing the crashes ourselves), we'll have to wait and see when people start playing the next update and hope it's worked!

how to trigger regan events? gym shower, home invite and lucas ntr with her ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes