Nov 2, 2021
Code:
if adelorgasm >= 1:
adt "I really wish I could've climaxed though
Hi!
I'm a little confused. Perhaps my language skills are to blame.
Flag stands - if Adele had an orgasm, right?
Then why does she say that phrase? Maybe I don't understand - as I see it she's complaining about not having experienced an orgasm, no?
I apologize for the dumb question.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Code:
if adelorgasm >= 1:
Hi!
Then why does she say that phrase? Maybe I don't understand - as I see it she's complaining about not having experienced an orgasm, no?
Are you using cheats? I don't see anything that increments that variable yet. That variable could just be a counter for how many times they've tried to make her orgasm.

Reactions: Time Killer1981
Nov 2, 2021
Are you using cheats? I don't see anything that increments that variable yet. That variable could just be a counter for how many times they've tried to make her orgasm.
Oh, so that's what this is about. No. I just took all the scripts apart for translation. Thanks for the answer!

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Code:
if adelorgasm >= 1:
Hi!
Here's what's going on (contains plot spoilers if you haven't played Adel's latest update in 0.2.1.3):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Time Killer1981

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Taka@LumphornGames
A couple of Bugs with v0.2.1.3
According to the map Adel is in the bathroom at 21:00 when she is at the pub
After sex with a girl I get a mission to buy the pill despite the fact I've got lots and I selected the "give her the pill" option (so far Adel and Lillie)

Λvipray_x

Jul 20, 2020

Fixed: If Marcy becomes pregnant, her relationship status will now reflect this correctly.
Fixed: Memory leak during shower scene with Adel.
Fixed: Didi's age now correctly shows 38 instead of 28.
Fixed: Can no longer read "Random Magazine" in your bedroom during or before the first objective causing time to skip and breaking progression.
Fixed: Spying on Christine while she sleeps during the morning will no longer lock you out of her room for the rest of the day.

Changed: Updated to Renpy version 7.4.11
Changed: When staying at the Motel, Marcy's scene with Bruce will now advance on the third visit instead of the fourth.
Changed: Remade Bethany's character model.
Changed: Reduced the relationship requirement between Adel and Thomas to trigger pub date.
Changed: With Cheat mode ON - During the final scene of Episode 2, you can now view all 3 of the girl's scenes (assuming conditions have been met).
Changed: Morality requirement is now 90 down from 100 to offer Marcy your sofa the first time (subsequent times have no morality requirement).

Added: Several memory cache dumps in various locations in order to combat crashes due to memory shortage for some players.
Added: Each day, Marcy now has a 50% chance to text you, asking to stay over 00:00 - Your Bedroom (requires allowing her to sleep on your sofa).
Added: 1 new collectible photo.
Added: 4 new collectible videos (currently NTR path only).
Added: Invite Marcy to share your bed when she stays over (requires 9 attraction points).
Added: Can now apologise to Claire to continue her arc if you didn't comfort her after the pub in Episode 1 - Uni corridor (Arts Wing) 09:00 to 13:00 weekdays (requires >120 morals).
Added: Hanging out with Amber and Marley - Beach (Ocean) 16:00
Added: New Location - Secrets Sex Shop.
Added: Unlocked next stage in Adel's relationship arc.
Added: Gemma asks for help with her rent payment.
Added: If Gemma currently owes you money, she'll keep a note of how much in her diary (Requires her debt being greater than £100 at least once).
Added: 4 new NTR scenes for Gemma if she can't make her rent (NTR path only).
Added: Gemma pays you back what you're owed - Your Bedroom, Midnight Friday (Requires Gemma owing you money).

Updated Walkthrough.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
5.1 GB, good bye Mega. God I miss Nopy some days:cry:
pixeldrain seems to be a good alternate but yeah sadly this game isnt using it. all the other sites aside from mega take way to long for me to download so at the moment i probably cant even play this update.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
5.1 GB, good bye Mega. God I miss Nopy some days:cry:
I've used Mega just fine for the past year. Just quit being cheap while expecting free hosting at paid hosting's speed and size limits. I download just about every AVN I can find that doesn't suck daily (ie 70%/3.5 star rating or better that doesn't look like a 2D cartoon) and even 1TB lasts me 5-6 weeks. That's only like $5. Most other hosts not only cost more but their free speeds are abysmal (like 30-50kb/s, if they offer it for free at all, which I dunno why they would in the age of Adblock where no one sees their ads anyway so unpaid site traffic doesn't matter).

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes