Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
If you'll allow me some advice, you'd better not bring the ex-girlfriend back. The subject ntr of the intro would return to the game and there would be complaints.
Anyway, it already leaves me with bad vibes that it is said that ntr will be avoidable but it already appears in the introduction as inevitable. If they wanted us to know the motivation of the mc, it was enough to have counted it as a thought of the mc
This is precisely the reason why I have not written any meaningful roles for them. I'll tell you straight up, right now, that the only written dialogue I have planned for the ex-gf is one phone call, and it's not a very long one. There will never be any kind of redemption arc for her. As far I and the MC are concerned, she is out.

And look, I'm not blind to the big NTR debate of history, forever and all time. Some people like it, some people don't. But in this case, what takes place in the intro of this game is fundamental to the story. And that's all it is. The only thing it's supposed to do is help you understand the mindset of the MC at the beginning of the game.
And to be frank, simply having a line of dialogue where the MC remembers how he used to have a girlfriend, but now he doesn't is kind of a cop out. I mean that with no offense or disrespect, it's just the way I feel about it.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This is precisely the reason why I have not written any meaningful roles for them. I'll tell you straight up, right now, that the only written dialogue I have planned for the ex-gf is one phone call, and it's not a very long one. There will never be any kind of redemption arc for her. As far I and the MC are concerned, she is out.

And look, I'm not blind to the big NTR debate of history, forever and all time. Some people like it, some people don't. But in this case, what takes place in the intro of this game is fundamental to the story. And that's all it is. The only thing it's supposed to do is help you understand the mindset of the MC at the beginning of the game.
And to be frank, simply having a line of dialogue where the MC remembers how he used to have a girlfriend, but now he doesn't is kind of a cop out. I mean that with no offense or disrespect, it's just the way I feel about it.
there is no offense. It is your game and you are the only one who must decide what happens in it
And above all, thank you for answering us all. That has great merit on your part

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Well, I decided to try this game. I will not say that she disappointed me, but did not impress me either.
I played with ntr turned off, but I still got the impression that this is a whoretown game. Like everyone is fucking everyone. And in general there are scenes that mc should not / need to see, but they are. As for me, this is superfluous.
I will not write about the intro, the developer just made a classic mistake. (inserted a visual row to what could be conveyed to the player by text).
Some of the faces look creepy, especially in some sex scenes (like Adel after a bj at a party).
Just as for me, there is not enough opportunity to skip time without watching TV, well, or I did not find it (except for sleep).
In some places I saw bugs when instead of the entered name there was Jake.
In general, I can’t call the game bad, but if you don’t digest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, then it’s better not to touch the game.
Good luck with the game :).

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So, I'm playing this. It is obviously not just another ripoff to make some money from overplayed clichees. Well done. Actually, it makes a bit of fun (*cough*Rupert*cough*) of that. It ain't perfect either. Here's my 2 Euro Cents (just a few points I remember):
+ The Characters are unique, and most of the time much better looking than some of the Pictures here.
+ Kept my interest
o free roam could use a map shown, with a "you are here" and an indicator which direction you're facing. Also, never understood why in the 21st century I have to search-walk a town to find the pub. Hell, we had maps with points of interest in the 80ies...
o a bit of a russian game grind touch, with the stats to keep up
o It could use a calender to show you dates like "when to actually enroll/attend at university"
o sure makes you see a lot of other people fucking, which isn't my reason to play first person perspective games like that
- Beyond the NTR discussion, what really is bad is the framing of MC as an unwitting dork when his Ex cheates on him. Same when Rapey McDrug gets the Skater girls, always with the mocking of the cuck. Thats a bit onesided on that kink.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Well, I decided to try this game. I will not say that she disappointed me, but did not impress me either.
I played with ntr turned off, but I still got the impression that this is a whoretown game. Like everyone is fucking everyone. And in general there are scenes that mc should not / need to see, but they are. As for me, this is superfluous.
I will not write about the intro, the developer just made a classic mistake. (inserted a visual row to what could be conveyed to the player by text).
Some of the faces look creepy, especially in some sex scenes (like Adel after a bj at a party).
Just as for me, there is not enough opportunity to skip time without watching TV, well, or I did not find it (except for sleep).
In some places I saw bugs when instead of the entered name there was Jake.
In general, I can’t call the game bad, but if you don’t digest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, then it’s better not to touch the game.
Good luck with the game :).
I appreciate your frankness and for at least taking the time to play through the game. I would like to defend at least one aspect of your review though, and that is, regardless of the size of the game, it is still v0.1 and as such still incredibly bare bones when it comes to passing the time. There is much more to come to solve this.
As for the naming issue, I'll get right on that. Thank you for pointing it out.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
So, I'm playing this. It is obviously not just another ripoff to make some money from overplayed clichees. Well done. Actually, it makes a bit of fun (*cough*Rupert*cough*) of that. It ain't perfect either. Here's my 2 Euro Cents (just a few points I remember):
+ The Characters are unique, and most of the time much better looking than some of the Pictures here.
+ Kept my interest
o free roam could use a map shown, with a "you are here" and an indicator which direction you're facing. Also, never understood why in the 21st century I have to search-walk a town to fing the pub. Hell, we had maps with points of interest in the 80ies...
o a bit of a russian game grind touch, with the stats to keep upo It could use a calender to show you dates like "when to actually enroll/attend at university"
o sure makes you see a lot of other people fucking, which isn't my reason to play first person perspective games like that
- Beyond the NTR discussion, what really is bad is the framing of MC as an unwitting dork when his Ex cheates on him. Same when Rapey McDrug gets the Skater girls, always with the mocking of the cuck. Thats a bit onesided on that kink.
Thanks for playing and reviewing!
I should point out that points of interest on the town map do appear, but only after the given location has been unlocked.
The University content begins at the beginning of Ep2 (and is mentioned to start in a week's time during the intro)
"Rapey McDrug" won't be laughing for long :p

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I would like to defend at least one aspect of your review though, and that is, regardless of the size of the game, it is still v0.1 and as such still incredibly bare bones when it comes to passing the time.
Therefore, I just left a comment, and did not write a review. I just gave an opinion that might help you in development :).

But on this I go not d'accord. Show, don't tell is good.
In most situations, I would agree with you.
But in this game, the situation, for me, looks something like specific content that few will appreciate. And in general, nothing would have changed if there were just a textual description of events in the form of mc's thoughts.
If this is a game with an emphasis on ntr, then it would be appropriate to show immediately how the mc receives ntr. But it seems like this is not such a game.
Well, or to put it more bluntly, such an introduction immediately repels those who turned off ntr, because they still receive ntr.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I ended it and honetly, the faces aren't so bad like some of the previews show and like others users said. They are good enough, some girls are beautiful others not so much, but none of them is ugly or extremely ugly. I enjoyed the non-NTR path and now ill do the NTR. Keep the good work Taka@LumphornGames, because this is really good.

Reactions: Sopra

Gissi81978

Apr 13, 2018
So after initial difficulties, where you promptly gave help, thank you again.
I think the game is actually very well done. The faces of some characters take a bit of getting used to, but from then on I like it very much. Even if there is a lot of criticism here, I hope that you do not take it too much to heart and that the whole project may end up being thrown away. That would be a real shame, I see a lot of potential here. On some faces, maybe you could try making them less square and the eyebrows less extreme. That would certainly take away the criticism.

Reactions: Sopra

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
is there a noply or workupload DL link?
Nopy is an invite only service, and workupload only allow up to 2gb per file, which would mean having to split it up.
If enough people want/need workupload, I'll either split the file or just buy an upgraded account there.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
So after initial difficulties, where you promptly gave help, thank you again.
I think the game is actually very well done. The faces of some characters take a bit of getting used to, but from then on I like it very much. Even if there is a lot of criticism here, I hope that you do not take it too much to heart and that the whole project may end up being thrown away. That would be a real shame, I see a lot of potential here. On some faces, maybe you could try making them less square and the eyebrows less extreme. That would certainly take away the criticism.
Thank you for the kind words. But no fear, I don't take the criticism to heart :)
If nobody tells you when they think you're doing something wrong, you'll never have the chance to learn from it if they're right.

Glad you are enjoying it so far.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
This freeroam, cant sleep thing is weird AF, "Speak to the girls", yeah they are asleep now genius.
Like is there a tutorial, when should i speak to whom?

edit: Now i bathed myself through the night, like a pro.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I ended it and honetly, the faces aren't so bad like some of the previews show and like others users said. They are good enough, some girls are beautiful others not so much, but none of them is ugly or extremely ugly. I enjoyed the non-NTR path and now ill do the NTR. Keep the good work Taka@LumphornGames, because this is really good.
Again, thank you for the kind words.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes