Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
This freeroam, cant sleep thing is weird AF, "Speak to the girls", yeah they are asleep now genius.
Like is there a tutorial, when should i speak to whom?
A lot of people are experiencing issues with this. I'm going to take a look at figuring out a better way to handle it. I think probably the best thing to do is to shoot you straight into a scene where you can simply choose which order to speak to them in. I'll figure it out for next release.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I really quite impressed with this, it's got a believable plot line, nice varied models (even if they are a bit underweight), decent sound track, Nice sized map, All around decent execution,

the only 2 things I really hate are
  1. The inconsistent arrows drove me crazy, seriously if west is represented by the arrow pointing left then all, or atleast most of the arrows pointing left should be westward, this shit where you click left to go west, and the very next screen has the left arrow bringing you back east is bullshit. If you must have the screen spinning and flipping then aleast have some sort of minimap or landmark to orientate the player.
  2. Gemma's lip ring!!!! don't ask me why I hate it I just do :p
    if not for that she would be my favourite character :cry:
    ---------
    (Not a massive fan of the anorexic look, but IMO it's better than the universal overinflated balloon tits thats many Dev's give their models, and atleast it is somewhat consistant with many in the Uni subculture)
ps : Not that I have anything against big tits, variety is the spice of life :D

Question for the DEV:
Does picking NTR condemn us to being a cuck that will never get laid ever again?​
I am sooooo sick of Devs taking that route of one dimensional character development

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I really quite impressed with this, it's got a believable plot line, nice varied models (even if they are a bit underweight), decent sound track, Nice sized map, All around decent execution,

the only 2 things I really hate are
  1. The inconsistent arrows drove me crazy, seriously if west is represented by the arrow pointing left then all, or atleast most of the arrows pointing left should be westward, this shit where you click left to go west, and the very next screen has the left arrow bringing you back east is bullshit. If you must have the screen spinning and flipping then aleast have some sort of minimap or landmark to orientate the player.
  2. Gemma's lip ring!!!! don't ask me why I hate it I just do :p
    if not for that she would be my favourite character :cry:
    ---------
    (Not a massive fan of the anorexic look, but IMO it's better than the universal overinflated balloon tits thats many Dev's give their models, and atleast it is somewhat consistant with many in the Uni subculture)
ps : Not that I have anything against big tits, variety is the spice of life :D
Thank you :)

In response to your negatives, I also hate the nav system! Believe me it's been a thorn in my ass from the start and I WILL do something about it. Soon. tm

Also . . . She loves that ring!
Thanks for the kind words :)

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I need to ask these because some of the answers going to determine if i'm going to play this or not. I get/understand the intro. That is just for this and that happened so that's why mc is like this and that's why he goes away and we are not going to see those characters later on in the game (other then a phone call that you mentioned). Even tho i don't like how the intro sounds like and it's kinda fucked up, but i got you and it's just the intro.

So. Let me say this first i love harem. But, even if you turn off the ntr we still see the love interests fucking their boyfriends/husbands right? I think you made a mistake there. Seriously. So what's really the point of turning the option on/off then? With this game you will get so little of the romance/harem audience if that is what it is and this game will be known as just a ntr game even if you turn off the ntr because those forced scenes with others. I don't want to see a girl that i'm going to get eventually fucking anybody, you know? Now let me be clear i know they are together with their husbands/boyfriends. I know they are not virgins and all that (because some people thinks we want the girls to be virgins because we don't want see them getting fucked by anybody, which is dumb).

Don't get me wrong i love netori. I just don't want to see their intimate time with eachother. Because you know i'm going to get that girl later on. I think you should reconsider that and making them someway somehow avoidable. When you turn the ntr off they are disabled and will never be shown. And i'm not talking about skip or watch choice. I'm talking about when you turn it off it's like never even happened. Things like that. I mean, it's still your game and your call but people like me will not touch this because of this reason and there is A LOT like me. Thank you.

As for Abrahms and the MC's Mother, well . . . Let's just say I've already written some scenes. You're not bang on the money, but I don't think you'll be too disappointed either :)
First of all there is mom in the game and she is not a love interest? Incest is WINCEST man. I don't see incest on the tags so maybe not in the game yet that's why? Or maybe that's not actually his biological mom and he calls her "Mom"? Or she is simply not a love interest?

Second is that, i hope that's going to be avoidable. Seriously. Everybody is fucking everybody, now mom is next?

Either way good luck with the game.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Question for the DEV:
Does picking NTR condemn us to being a cuck that will never get laid ever again?​
I am sooooo sick of Devs taking that route of one dimensional character development
So, here's how I see it:
For the MOST part, I am using NTR as a consequnce of the MC's actions. And I say "most part" because . . . well, read back a few pages :p
To directly answer you question: No.
You'll still get to progress in a character's relationship whether NTR is a factor or not. It might not be exactly the same, but to use your own phrase - variety is the spice of life.
But even if NTR is on, it doesn't mean that every one of the girls is just going to go sex mad. By the time we've finished, we intend to be able to have NTR on and for the player to not even worry about it, providing of course that they treat their partners in a manner that would not make them WANT to cheat on them. Or for a potential love rival to not WANT to try and take your girl.

As I've stated before, this is only the first release and we have a long way to go to make everything fit the way we want it to.
But those are our goals for NTR.

• Love
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

In response to your negatives, I also hate the nav system! Believe me it's been a thorn in my ass from the start and I WILL do something about it. Soon. tm

Also . . . She loves that ring!
Thanks for the kind words :)
Wow that was a fast reply, you beat my edit lol so I'll ask it again

Question for the DEV:
Does picking NTR condemn us to being a cuck that will never get laid ever again?
I am sooooo sick of NTR being interpreted as a one dimensional concept were you are either a Machoman or a Cuck, I want to see NTR as a challange, you win or lose depending on how well you play the game, and losing one girl doesn't mean you lose all of them.

PS who am I fooling, I love Gemma, even with that damn lip ring. Give me the spunky Redhead any day of the week
--------------

Another victim of a dev on the ball lol, I take waaaayyyy tooo long to type !!!!!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
we intend to be able to have NTR on and for the player to not even worry about it, providing of course that they treat their partners in a manner that would not make them WANT to cheat on them. Or for a potential love rival to not WANT to try and take your girl.
Sweet that is the way I always hoped NTR would be applied thank you, I was beginning to lose hope that anyone would have a similar opinion

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I need to ask these because some of the answers going to determine if i'm going to play this or not. I get/understand the intro. That is just for this and that happened so that's why mc is like this and that's why he goes away and we are not going to see those characters later on in the game (other then a phone call that you mentioned). Even tho i don't like how the intro sounds like and it's kinda fucked up, but i got you and it's just the intro.

So. Let me say this first i love harem. But, even if you turn off the ntr we still see the love interests fucking their boyfriends/husbands right? I think you made a mistake there. Seriously. So what's really the point of turning the option on/off then? With this game you will get so little of the romance/harem audience if that is what it is and this game will be known as just a ntr game even if you turn off the ntr because those forced scenes with others. I don't want to see a girl that i'm going to get eventually fucking anybody, you know? Now let me be clear i know they are together with their husbands/boyfriends. I know they are not virgins and all that (because some people thinks we want the girls to be virgins because we don't want see them getting fucked by anybody, which is dumb).

Don't get me wrong i love netori. I just don't want to see their intimate time with eachother. Because you know i'm going to get that girl later on. I think you should reconsider that and making them someway somehow avoidable. When you turn the ntr off they are disabled and will never be shown. And i'm not talking about skip or watch choice. I'm talking about when you turn it off it's like never even happened. Things like that. I mean, it's still your game and your call but people like me will not touch this because of this reason and there is A LOT like me. Thank you.

First of all there is mom in the game and she is not a love interest? Incest is WINCEST man. I don't see incest on the tags so maybe not in the game yet that's why? Or maybe that's not actually his biological mom and he calls her "Mom"? Or she is simply not a love interest?

Second is that, i hope that's going to be avoidable. Seriously. Everybody is fucking everybody, now mom is next?

Either way good luck with the game.
After the discussions I've had today with many people about how the NTR is handled, I will at least concede to think about how the game could play differently with NTR off.
I won't make promises and end up changing my mind or whatever, but I will at least give it some serious thought. And if at the end of it I decide I can make it work, I'll change it. If not, I won't. But I can't say fairer than that right now without consideration.

As for incest - there won't be any this time around. At least not for the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: RoyMe and Sopra

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As for incest - there won't be any this time around. At least not for the MC.
Booooooo :p
Will we atleast be able to shag the other guys moms?? I'm drawn to the idea of some NPC strutting after fucking the MC'c girlfriend only get home and find the MC and his besty spit roasting the NPC's mom on the diningroom table.

• Love
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Booooooo :p
Will we atleast be able to shag the other guys moms?? I'm drawn to the idea of some NPC strutting after fucking the MC'c girlfriend only get home and find the MC and his besty spit roasting the NPC's mom on the diningroom table.
You're going to enjoy the things you'll learn in Episode 2.

Reactions: Stil996

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
All in all, i like the story, the NTR is well made and not that blunt. CG and animation are mostly good, some faces are a bit off, but there are way worse things on this site. The start with the turned off sleep function is odd, but all in all impressive first version.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You're going to enjoy the things you'll learn in Episode 2.
i hope this part will be avoidable or is this just like the intro where you cant avoid it ? it is already bad enough mc had to go through his girlfirend cheating on him and now he discovers his mom was no better then the girlfriend.

The first thing lucas says he was going to bang mc mom if someone would say that to my face i would have punched him silly.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
All in all, i like the story, the NTR is well made and not that blunt. CG and animation are mostly good, some faces are a bit off, but there are way worse things on this site. The start with the turned off sleep function is odd, but all in all impressive first version.

I've already mentioned addressing the bed problem in a previous post. I'll aim to fix it for next release.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes