megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
1677874653587.png
1677874679459.png
After playing around with different (offline versions) face restoration tools/models at 1st CodeFormer looked almost photo realistic and best one but after processing about 1k images with it about 20% had artifacts with faces or eyes so gonna test other models that are metioned on screenshot too. Doing it mostly for learning purposes for now coz there are too much images to fix 'em alone. Videos (from this game) enhanced with CodeFormer was also not very good (eyes bugs mostly).
Upd: It seems that eyes bug problems more or less exists for all mentioned by me (on screenshot) tools/models.

Last edited:

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
Is there another effect of getting any of the characters pregnant? I waited 8 or so days and got Adel pregnant but she didn't seem to say anything. Currently, does anything else happen other than the status line from the phone? will she (or anyone) confront you about it and I just didn't get that far?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there another effect of getting any of the characters pregnant? I waited 8 or so days and got Adel pregnant but she didn't seem to say anything. Currently, does anything else happen other than the status line from the phone? will she (or anyone) confront you about it and I just didn't get that far?
Nothing else regarding pregnancy has been implemented yet.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 2435481
View attachment 2435484
After playing around with different (offline versions) face restoration tools/models at 1st CodeFormer looked almost photo realistic and best one but after processing about 1k images with it about 20% had artifacts with faces or eyes so gonna test other models that are metioned on screenshot too. Doing it mostly for learning purposes for now coz there are too much images to fix 'em alone. Videos (from this game) enhanced with CodeFormer was also not very good (eyes bugs mostly).
Upd: It seems that eyes bug problems more or less exists for all mentioned by me (on screenshot) tools/models.
So the first looks like a good transformation, and the third is a lot more realistic approach.
Second and fourth are interesting, but I wouldn't use this style.
Interesting what options you have nowadyas to upgrade some "not so optimal" pics.
On the other side, which program is dev using for the models? Daz3D or something else? Maybe some more tuning in the setup of those would help with these eh, "scary" faces we had in the past.

Oh one short question: who doesn't like the fact, that you see lucas doing shady things with the girls (ntr-path) but MC is everytime "what, he is doing it now with xyz?"...I wish devs would make it more consitent by making a "first encounter" and a "second+ encounter" scene...
At least the girl will not lose her virginity every time I spy on a specific scene.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I would suggest doing the character list differently, like separating them into male and female categories, or into romanceable and un-romanceable characters, maybe even filtering them into met characters or characters with available content (no need to do other stuff to unlock more content for that character), and on top of that, making it a screen with their faces instead of a list of names, the current way it's done makes it too difficult to keep track of the characters.

I'll be back once the game and features are in a more complete state than they are now.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I would suggest doing the character list differently, like separating them into male and female categories, or into romanceable and un-romanceable characters, and on top of that, making it a screen with their faces instead of a list of names, the current way it's done makes it too difficult to keep track of the characters.

I'll be back once the game and features are in a more complete state than they are now.
i agree there.. ive had to go through the list several times to see which are available and given hints or in development.. maybe a sub list where the available are pushed to the top or a sub list

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
i agree there.. ive had to go through the list several times to see which are available and given hints or in development.. maybe a sub list where the available are pushed to the top or a sub list
I also think the current morality system should be replaced, it does nothing but lock you out of content, a choice what you want to do is good enough, and have those reward the morality points, only altering some dialogue and thoughts.

I also dislike the freeroam town exploration, I've gotten lost so many times, because you need to find a place first to fast travel to it

From what I've read, pregnancy doesn't really do anything yet, the girls should have proper cycles.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I also think the current morality system should be replaced, it does nothing but lock you out of content, a choice what you want to do is good enough, and have those reward the morality points, only altering some dialogue and thoughts.

I also dislike the freeroam town exploration, I've gotten lost so many times, because you need to find a place first to fast travel to it

From what I've read, pregnancy doesn't really do anything yet, the girls should have proper cycles.
freeroam wise most places unlock as they become relevant to the main story or a specific characters mission ive found, my 1st playthrough i killed my game because i went exploring and somehow bypassed the initial lucas party invite which really begins the horton section of the story..
Pregnancy wise yeah id like to see a summertime saga approach where they can get pregnant but in a unreal sense deliver the baby a few weeks later or so and the downside is you have to earn and give child support as a off set, in the ntr path for lucas harem id also like to see him go even darker in pimping off the girls to the rest of the town as well.. ive kinda already blocked his path on that by getting the main 3 housemembers pregnant so he cant despite his bragging as well as Claire and Lily..
The morality issue i agree as i did a full douche run getting scoundrel level but had to rapidly reverse that to save the homeless girl and allow her to sleep on my sofa and later bed..

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Haven't played this in a while. Is it still the case that all the corruption/sharing content results in mc being cucked and humiliated by pretty much everyone? I.e. there's no MC dom corruption and/or sharing path?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Haven't played this in a while. Is it still the case that all the corruption/sharing content results in mc being cucked and humiliated by pretty much everyone? I.e. there's no MC dom corruption and/or sharing path?
you can stop lucas during various story points same for the others minus a few story driven events with non householders.. if you play the story till the lucas tries to drug Adel scene you can get rid of him and be house alpha.. or let him rule supreme

Reactions: Jdubya

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
additionally.. if you do choose the lucas's harem route for any reason, Getting all the girls pregnant beforehand really fucks with his plans.. even tho he doesnt realise it yet and still will act like he is on a impregnation crusade lol

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
you can stop lucas during various story points same for the others minus a few story driven events with non householders.. if you play the story till the lucas tries to drug Adel scene you can get rid of him and be house alpha.. or let him rule supreme
I played through again, at least far enough to get a taste for the more recent content. To be honest though, I want to play closer to a Lucas/Jackson character. White knight or impotent cuck...neither of those choices particularly tickle my fancy. Oh well.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Is there any way to manually change the saves so that w can unlock the "dream" gallery? none of the saves here works
in my opinion I think someone should just created a gallery unlock mod, so we can unlock all dreams straight away cuz there’s so many quest and characters

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Is there any way to manually change the saves so that w can unlock the "dream" gallery? none of the saves here works
The dream gallery only unlocks per save. So the saves I posted a couple pages back only work on that save, and that save is useless for anything else. If the gallery is unlocked on a particular save then it should work for anyone who loads that save. Also make sure cheat mode is on. It's the only way mutually exclusive scenes can both be unlcoked.

This is also why the universal gallery unlocker does not work for this game. It checks specific story flags to unlock things.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes