Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Interesting game my favourite character is Gemma, Is it just me or is the game a bit slower than most renpy games on here?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kappa Zappa

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Interesting game my favourite character is Gemma, Is it just me or is the game a bit slower than most renpy games on here?
"Slow" is probably not the right word, yes the main storyline doesn't develop much but we have access to relationships with many girls plus there is the NTR path which even now is filled with a fair amount of content. It's not a bad travel sandbox the only major omission is the Saturday and Sunday events nothing happens on those days except a date with Jessica...

Feb 12, 2018
Personally I think Dev shot themselves in the foot with the amount of characters presented. It's probably why it feels so slow because they have to create content for 30+ characters...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Is there a compressed version, this game is too big!
I am currently making a update-only patch. And I am sure a compressor is already on it, probably SonsOLiberty, hes on a roll today :p
For me it will take a bit tho. I didn't even finished unpacking the rpa's :sleep:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.3.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: fapHelga

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.0.2] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.2.9.2 -> v0.3.0.2
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes