Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
Hi, I don't know if it is a bug or not, but I found some weird things while playing. (im currently playing version 2.9.2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So will we see more content from Jackson in the future? I honestly would love to see more NTR scenes with Lucas, Jackson and the teacher

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
Hi, I don't know if it is a bug or not, but I found some weird things while playing. (im currently playing version 2.9.2)

Thanks
In 2.9.2 for any of the non-player pregnancies the specific character need to have cum inside 5 times.(Currently Lucas can't impregnate Christine) (in version 3.1.2) this will be lowered for Bruce and Marcy to twice.

This also means Claire cannot become pregnant from Jackson

Reactions: Irondic

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
This game is good, it took me 2 days just to complete it. Ive did both NTR turn on and NTR turn off, to compare the difference in the scenes. I honestly wish we could do a gallery unlocked but it’s great. So I’m wondering will we see Jake try to get more Serum in the futur?

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i almost deleted the game on the spot after the louise phone scene

also this is getting really grindy and tedious

Last edited:

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Can you do anything with Claire after you bang her in her house? The NPC guide is broken for her after that it seems.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've already posted here some examples how NN can improve some scarry girl faces on overall good game so decided to with about 22k processed images from this game with Codeformer model and different settings (0, 0.3, 0.5 and 0.7 fidelity). It's not completed mod just preview (though it includes about 99% of all game images which has girls faces on it) of how game can look like. There are tons of glitches (but even with them it would looks much better) so there are hell of work to choose best results and remove bad ones but if anybody wanna do that work - welcome. Also there are videos that needs to be improved but I think I'll pass coz there are tons of 'em.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Time Killer1981

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
any clue as to the update log.. i played the last update but may wait on this one if still just fixes

Gissi81978

Apr 13, 2018

Fixed: Having the Objectives screen open while jumping into a main story event should no longer cause issues.
Fixed: Betty and Lola now appear at the Johnson’s house on the town map at 20:00
Fixed: Finishing inside of Christine during the massage in her room can now result in pregnancy.
Fixed: (?) Sleeping after midnight during the story events “Adel trapped in the Vault“ and “Carly’s Phone Call“ should no longer advance 2 days instead of 1.

Changed: Bruce (Motel) now only needs to have sex with Marcy twice without her being able to afford contraceptives to begin her pregnancy countdown.
Changed: Paying for Adel’s ice cream while spending time with her at the Boardwalk at 10:00 will now reduce her corruption by 1 point.
Changed: Making an ‘Extra Strong' coffee for Christine at 22:00 will now reduce her corruption by 1 point (regardless of Lucas being present or not).
Changed: Lending Gemma money for her rent on Thursday mornings will now reduce her corruption by 1 point.
Changed: Updated Molly’s NPC Guide.
Changed: Updated Betty’s NPC Guide.
Changed: The Colton’s house is now unlockable on the map after visiting with Mika at 15:00 (WIP).

Added: Next stage in Betty’s massage session (unlocks The Randall’s House location).
Added: Taking Lucas down a peg (both non-NTR and Lucas Alpha variants).
Added: New dream event (Lucas NTR).
Added: New location - The Randall’s House (Kurt, Betty, Steve, Margot and Molly)
Added: Can now travel on foot to locations on the north side of town (previously only accessible via fast travel map).
Added: New location - Train Station.
Added: Getting stoned with Christine - livingroom 22:00 (Requires Christine broken up with Lucas, at least 19 attraction points and a rolled joint in your inventory).
Added: Twins backyard pool event - The Randall’s House backyard 16:00 (event differs depending on choices made during the house party in Ep1).
Added: Steve smoking weed in his room - will give you a free joint each day if you kept your promise to him at the party - The Randall’s House, Steve’s Room 15:00, 16:00, 17:00.
Added: Interrupting Steve’s “private time“ - Keep walking back into Steve’s room after speaking with him.
Added: Find Molly in her room at 17:00 (scene varies depending on choices during party).

Reactions: Kempo and Keioshin

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
any clue as to the update log.. i played the last update but may wait on this one if still just fixes
No idea but making an updat patch. takes some time need to download both edition.
Will edit this post.

Nvm there is an official patch.

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.3.1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
It's just me, once again I download a similar torrent from this author, but there is no download. I don’t know the reasons, but it’s very similar to the fact that there is no distribution.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes