vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
I downloaded the new patch (v0.3.1.2) but when I enter the game from my last save there is nothing new to do according to the hints with the same text as before "To be continued epi 4 starting soon" and the Changelog wasn't much help either if this was just some bug fix or such. Any info or help is appreciated. Maybe I can't just flat out continue from my last save or need to start all over to see what the new patch has?

Thanks in adv!

EDIT: New side objectives.

Last edited:
Reactions: HUNUTAN

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I downloaded the new patch (v0.3.1.2) but when I enter the game from my last save there is nothing new to do according to the hints with the same text as before "To be continued epi 4 starting soon" and the Changelog wasn't much help either if this was just some bug fix or such. Any info or help is appreciated. Maybe I can't just flat out continue from my last save or need to start all over to see what the new patch has?

Thanks in adv!

EDIT: New side objectives.
I have the same as you. That is, there is no continuation of the storyline. But there is a continuation of events with individual characters. But since I missed a couple of previous updates, I can't specifically say which ones are relevant to the latest one, and I didn't open all the events.

Reactions: aaltraz

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
not that im against taking lucas down a peg but from the LET SHIT HAPPEN route i had i was hoping his path of corruption would have continued.. i guess you can opt not to do that scene with bear but kinda feels like missed content if you do..

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm about to play this game for the first time, is the NTR easily avoidable? Or should I keep an eye out for something?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm about to play this game for the first time, is the NTR easily avoidable? Or should I keep an eye out for something?
its multi faceted.. you can play a ntr route yet still avoid the events apart from some stuff thats in there to set story elements like the Regan and co. bit at the skate park.. you dont need to set a ntr free mode just use common sense and watch for the visual clues to stop events before they happen

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
its multi faceted.. you can play a ntr route yet still avoid the events apart from some stuff thats in there to set story elements like the Regan and co. bit at the skate park.. you dont need to set a ntr free mode just use common sense and watch for the visual clues to stop events before they happen
So the NTR routes are explicit choices?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
So the NTR routes are explicit choices?
you can play a ntr lite version from the start, some things are just story related to establish that sex drug.. the rest is avoidable.. however even in a pure NTR route you can avoid stuff especially if you get rid of Lucas when the time comes..
For me personally ive got a few routes to enjoy all the content available
Route 1 - Alpha MC - aka a harem route.. get rid of Lucas and take all the girls for yourself
Route 2 - Alpha Lucas - Help his efforts and have ntr in the household but still going after all the other girls for yourself
Route 3 - Scoundrel Route - Low Morals route, got rid of lucas, claimed everyone, got those possible pregnant etc etc

himler

Jun 16, 2017
This game is good, it took me 2 days just to complete it. Ive did both NTR turn on and NTR turn off, to compare the difference in the scenes. I honestly wish we could do a gallery unlocked but it’s great. So I’m wondering will we see Jake try to get more Serum in the futur?
Could you post a save from each run?

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Does anybody know how to unlock the new dream with Lucas in v0.3.1.2?
The way I got it was I had to meet the end of the story where the quest log tells me Ep 4 starts soon. I then had to give Betty a Massage get invited to her house. Then I had to wait for 2200 in the living room weekdays with Lucas and the girls, then go to the your bedroom. Jake then states " I need to figure out how to get rid of him" The Quest log will then open Go talk to Bear at the movie theater. and that will take you to the scene.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
The way I got it was I had to meet the end of the story where the quest log tells me Ep 4 starts soon. I then had to give Betty a Massage get invited to her house. Then I had to wait for 2200 in the living room weekdays with Lucas and the girls, then go to the your bedroom. Jake then states " I need to figure out how to get rid of him" The Quest log will then open Go talk to Bear at the movie theater. and that will take you to the scene.
thats not a dream sequence its the NTR free/NTR Lucas Alpha - bring lucas down a peg.. Not a Dream

Additionally i'm trying to figure out how to get Adel and her coworker extra scenes.. i have the bank vault and the dates scenes but seems there are more not finding yet showing on gallery

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes