vovchik

May 3, 2017
Can someone please post the Changelog?
0.3.1.2 - 2023-04-17
Fixed: Having the Objectives screen open while jumping into a main story event should no longer cause issues.
Fixed: Betty and Lola now appear at the Johnson’s house on the town map at 20:00
Fixed: Finishing inside of Christine during the massage in her room can now result in pregnancy.
Fixed: (?) Sleeping after midnight during the story events “Adel trapped in the Vault“ and “Carly’s Phone Call“ should no longer advance 2 days instead of 1.

Changed: Bruce (Motel) now only needs to have sex with Marcy twice without her being able to afford contraceptives to begin her pregnancy countdown.
Changed: Paying for Adel’s ice cream while spending time with her at the Boardwalk at 10:00 will now reduce her corruption by 1 point.
Changed: Making an ‘Extra Strong' coffee for Christine at 22:00 will now reduce her corruption by 1 point (regardless of Lucas being present or not).
Changed: Lending Gemma money for her rent on Thursday mornings will now reduce her corruption by 1 point.
Changed: Updated Molly’s NPC Guide.
Changed: Updated Betty’s NPC Guide.
Changed: The Colton’s house is now unlockable on the map after visiting with Mika at 15:00 (WIP).

Added: Next stage in Betty’s massage session (unlocks The Randall’s House location).
Added: Taking Lucas down a peg (both non-NTR and Lucas Alpha variants).
Added: New dream event (Lucas NTR).
Added: New location - The Randall’s House (Kurt, Betty, Steve, Margot and Molly)
Added: Can now travel on foot to locations on the north side of town (previously only accessible via fast travel map).
Added: New location - Train Station.
Added: Getting stoned with Christine - livingroom 22:00 (Requires Christine broken up with Lucas, at least 19 attraction points and a rolled joint in your inventory).
Added: Twins backyard pool event - The Randall’s House backyard 16:00 (event differs depending on choices made during the house party in Ep1).
Added: Steve smoking weed in his room - will give you a free joint each day if you kept your promise to him at the party - The Randall’s House, Steve’s Room 15:00, 16:00, 17:00.
Added: Interrupting Steve’s “private time“ - Keep walking back into Steve’s room after speaking with him.
Added: Find Molly in her room at 17:00 (scene varies depending on choices during party).

Reactions: AvasNem

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
this just hit me after playing this game twice, yeah, ok so Im a little slow, but.... its only been like 50yrs sense Ive last seen this show

Mr. Roger's Neighborhood Lyrics

1681963688923.png
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

It's a neighborly day in this beautywood,
A neighborly day for a beauty,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?

Won't you please,
Won't you please,
Please won't you be my neighbor?

Spoken*: Hi television neighbor, I'm glad we're together again...
source:

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
I have a question. I'm trying to do a playthrough of the Lucas ALpha NTR route and I am having some difficulties. Before I get into the details, I've made sure the NTR toggle is on, I stayed friendly with Lucas, and I sided with him during the argument. I got to the scene where Lucas face-fucks Adel in the Utility room but I can't get past it. For some reason, after choosing the "continue watching" dialogue option I'm not getting the choice to "do nothing." I thought that I might have had either Christine's or Adel's relationship too high, but even after adjusting in cheat mode the problem still persisted. I did this playthrough before on an earlier update and did not face any difficulties. So I'm just wondering if anyone knows why this is happening. Did I miss some other important choice? Is it a bug? I would appreciate any advice/help that anyone can give me to fix this issue. Many thanks.
Your Morality has to be low. Under neutral. Bad, Nasty, scoundrel.
Or like getting Marcy, the homeless girl, to sleep with you. You have to be good, or higher.

Last edited:

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
Your Morality has to be low. Under neutral. Bad, Nasty, scoundrel.
Or like getting Marcy, the homeless girl, to sleep with you. You have to be good, or higher.
Nvm my last response, it deleted now. That did not work. I set morality to zero along with the other things i mentioned and i still have the same issue.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
Can't seem to invite Adel to view the tv. The option to invite a girl shows up at 23:00 but no name appears. Any clue what's going on there?

Reactions: Furnox

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can't seem to invite Adel to view the tv. The option to invite a girl shows up at 23:00 but no name appears. Any clue what's going on there?
you have to be at at least stage 3 with each girl in order to invite them.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for replying :)

Is that a story progression thing? Because it's not showing up in stats or anything.
I think stage 3 is when you walk in on them while they are showering and they invite you to join them

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for replying :)

Is that a story progression thing? Because it's not showing up in stats or anything.
There are story events that raise them. I'm not 100% sure if it requires stats (such as affection) to be a certain level. But for example, giving Adel the toy from the book shop raises her to stage 2. And taking her on the ice cream date stage 3.

EDIT: Confirmed stats. On the ice cream date:
Code:
            if adelstage == 2 and adela >= 9:
                $ adelstage = 3
So, you take her on the date and if you're already stage 2 and have her affection greater than 9, you get stage 3.

Reactions: Stil996

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
There are story events that raise them. I'm not 100% sure if it requires stats (such as affection) to be a certain level. But for example, giving Adel the toy from the book shop raises her to stage 2. And taking her on the ice cream date stage 3.

EDIT: Confirmed stats. On the ice cream date:
Code:
            if adelstage == 2 and adela >= 9:
                $ adelstage = 3
So, you take her on the date and if you're already stage 2 and have her affection greater than 9, you get stage 3.
Hmm, how do I get the ice cream date? I can't remember if I've done that already. Doesn't sound familiar though. Bought her the toy alright.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.1.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 1.30 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
I'm told that I can't request my ports get added to the OP anymore, so I'll just post like this. Updated my android port!

• Red Heart
Reactions: gamarexx and HYFRL

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Are there any negative consequences of skipping school? Is there anything at all that is affected by grades?

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes