tarshack

May 15, 2018
whoooooffff the faces and some of the graphics i have seen in a few posts and the photos at start no no no .... those faces would give me nightmares i'll pass speciall with fact its 7.39GB no way this game is that far advanced to 7 + gb

Last edited:

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
I think my save has corrupted, Adel has had the job at the bank for a few weeks now and coming back to the house in the afternoon it's replaying the scene where she tells the MC that she's got an interview :cautious:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Where when and how to take music test? I am at 9 coz i used to play guitar to pass time a lot but cant go on without this test..

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
In 2.9.2 for any of the non-player pregnancies the specific character need to have cum inside 5 times.(Currently Lucas can't impregnate Christine) (in version 3.1.2) this will be lowered for Bruce and Marcy to twice.

This also means Claire cannot become pregnant from Jackson
wow thanks a lot! Im wondering how did u know these, but im not gonna ask..

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
ok, playing this for the 3rd time as I keep finding new things and want to start again, btw Ive got a surround sound headphones and this time I decided to turn up the master volume to 80% music to 45% ish at the party, ....... BIG mistake, when I went to find Molly in our room, so when that BIG-o thud sound came over my headphones was soo loud that I actually felt that as if I hit my head

ok lessen learned

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm. So I see the Mummy loves you picture at start intro.

Any planned visits? :unsure:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Are there any conditions for that Marcy homeless girl to be found at the Town Hall? She is never there ..

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Hmm. So I see the Mummy loves you picture at start intro.

Any planned visits? :unsure:
Just keep playing the game, mum and dad will come to visit in the morning just after you left for school, but you will get the message later on in the day

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Are there any conditions for that Marcy homeless girl to be found at the Town Hall? She is never there ..
in the game click on your mobile phone and tap the relationships, then find Marcy, and tap on her, you will get a screen on the left that will say where she is at, if its says unknown then either she is out of town or you dont know the local, and also on that left hand side window at the bottom is a button that will tell you the times she is there at the town hall, but I thing the gets triggered after you buy the stuffed animal from the book store and at 300 quid, its a scam, and well after you get in you walk right past Marcy and it looks like she is crying as your on the phone talking to Adel

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
in the game click on your mobile phone and tap the relationships, then find Marcy, and tap on her, you will get a screen on the left that will say where she is at, if its says unknown then either she is out of town or you dont know the local, and also on that left hand side window at the bottom is a button that will tell you the times she is there at the town hall, but I thing the gets triggered after you buy the stuffed animal from the book store and at 300 quid, its a scam, and well after you get in you walk right past Marcy and it looks like she is crying as your on the phone talking to Adel
I got the stuffed animal a long time ago quite at the beginning, but she is shown at location "unknown" and in fact i don't have a location "Town hall" on the map. I have always tried to find her at Tower Blocks at the times shown but she was of course not there.. On what occasion does the location "Town hall" appear on map ?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I got the stuffed animal a long time ago quite at the beginning, but she is shown at location "unknown" and in fact i don't have a location "Town hall" on the map. I have always tried to find her at Tower Blocks at the times shown but she was of course not there.. On what occasion does the location "Town hall" appear on map ?
When you find it in the sandbox. You need to go exploring to fill the map up. Don't remember the exact location but it's not too far north from MC's house.

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I also have a problem with the gallery (dreams) it seems that only a few sex scenes of the MC with the girls are being saved there and can be repeated while the other male characters listed on the 3rd page of the dreams get updated when new scenes are taken place. The MC's scene don't get updated there and in fact the MC is not listed there among the other males to chose his scenes..

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes