Aaron1769

Jun 4, 2021
i just started playing this game. can anyone tell me how to get to university on the first day. its not showing up on map

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Ok so I actually like this game but there’s so many characters and content and I feel like I can’t find them, so can some make a up to date Walkthrough please
Its kinda easy to miss, but if you go the Contacts/profiles page, each of the girls bios hints at where and when to be to see whats next with them

Reactions: Devono2

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
i just started playing this game. can anyone tell me how to get to university on the first day. its not showing up on map
You don't go to school the first week you arrive. Use the time to make money and boost stats, then the next monday it'll show uo on the left side of the map.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Anybody knows what is the maximum attraction point for adel and gemma in current version? I feel like im stuck at 19
20 seems to be the golden number for "nice guy" sex. Theres no legit way to get Adel there right now without opening NTR but Gemma should be able to get there. Check her profike on the phone if you need hints.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.2.4] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022

Fixed
: Margot animation in her room - severe clipping
Fixed: Objective to ask Christine on a date to the beach no longer persists after you’ve asked her.

Changed: If returnstack is ever greater than 1, navigating to your bedroom will reset it to 0. This will increase over-all performance and negate the need to manually reset the stack via the settings menu after encountering excessive lag.
Changed: After you’ve smoked weed with Christine in the livingroom and have already invited her to the beach at least once, you no longer have to speak to her during the week to enable the beach date event. Simply go to her room at 12:00 on Saturday.

Added: Find Margot in her room at 17:00 (scene varies depending on choices during party).
Added: New dream sequences (NTR on)
Added: New music.
Added: Extended Mika’s event watching TV at her home.
Added: Event to delay Brett from coming home too early and interrupting you and Mika - Requires at least 9 Mika attraction points and her Arcade event unlocked (Speak to Mika 15:00 outside your house and ask about Brett’s work).
Added: Caroline’s bio to phone.
Added: Night Club event with Christine and her sister - Requires Christine broken up with Lucas, have smoked weed with her in the livingroom at least once and have taken her on a date to the beach at least once. Includes 7 potential endings (Your bedroom, 18:00 Saturday).
Added: 85 new animations.

Reactions: opfela

JPL

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,

Please compress the update version. 1.1GB.

Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.2.4] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi,

Please compress the update version. 1.1GB.
It wouldn't look right if you're using a compressed update on a full version of the uncompressed game. Would only make sense if you have my previous compressed release.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I was just thinking about this and my guess is that....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lukas is with jackson and the lab so no matter what till we sort out the doctor their stuck with us as they act as both his muscle and outside world proxys (illegal shit, aka test out the rape drug). lukas isn't as important in that deal as jackson (for now), but with lucas being kicked do to lack of drugs thus messing up the drugging. i can see him really trying to stick with the doctor so he has a consistent stream of the drug. lukas defintly has a corruption fetish so he will try to drug anyone he has a slight fancy to.

meaning until we replace him as the doctors go to guy or go down the swinger route were everones free game (only been implied, main story hasn't advanced enough for jake to be corrupt/dominent enough for it) were stuck with him as our main rival

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You forgot to put fucking "sandbox" as one of your fucking tags! :mad: Not cool! Spent the time to download 8.3 GB of what was thought to be a fun and enjoyable game, according to the tags, only to be slapped in the face by more sandbox bullshit that we weren't forewarned about upfront! :poop: Now that's some tricky-ass, underhanded shit right there!
Sandbox is currently, and has always been one of the tags. It's also in the genre spoilers and is talked about at length in the dev notes. The game also isn't tagged as a VN. Ironic that someone looking for a visual novel apparently can't read though :whistle:

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes