UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Sandbox is currently, and has always been one of the tags. It's also in the genre spoilers and is talked about at length in the dev notes. The game also isn't tagged as a VN. Ironic that someone looking for a visual novel apparently can't read though :whistle:
Sorry, I missed it. I deleted my post. Thanks for pointing it out, bro.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I find it really odd that I haven't been able to download this update.

I even disabled my vpn. I tried all the links multiple times. It starts, downloads
some of the file, then stops w a Failed notice in Firefox.
Even the compressed version...

I don't recall having this issue a with the last version either......
I downloaded several other games yesterday just fine...

Anyway....no biggie as I'll just get the next update.... just thought it really strange...

Cheers

JPL

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for the response, yes. I do have the previous compressed version.

It wouldn't look right if you're using a compressed update on a full version of the uncompressed game. Would only make sense if you have my previous compressed release.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for the response, yes. I do have the previous compressed version.
NOTE: Make a backup of your files just in case....

Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.3.x.x_to_v0.3.2.4_UPDATE_PATCH-compressed

Win/Linux/Mac:

- - -

Jun 30, 2021
I find it really odd that I haven't been able to download this update.

I even disabled my vpn. I tried all the links multiple times. It starts, downloads
some of the file, then stops w a Failed notice in Firefox.
Even the compressed version...
No offense but in the latest version of Windows you should have Edge, put Opera or Chrome after all, what's the point of using only one browser these days...
Nevertheless here is the torrent file of the game you should have no problem with it.

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
Does anyone have a saved game with all the scenes unlocked? Because there are some that I couldn't unlock in my game.

Reactions: MisterKr

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
nope
So I need to do that first huh?
If you've progressed far enough with Mika, you'll be able to "Ask about Brett's work". After doing so, the next day after Uni, (at 14:00 I believe), go to the construction site on the map.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Character/abigail.rpy has a typo on line 510: "< =" space between smaller than and equal signs.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
No offense but in the latest version of Windows you should have Edge, put Opera or Chrome after all, what's the point of using only one browser these days...
Nevertheless here is the torrent file of the game you should have no problem with it.

Thanks for the response. I do use multiple browsers on a daily basis, one of which is chromium based.
For some reason this particular download was acting wonky across the board for me the other day. I appreciate
the torrent but tried again today and the download went through smoothly using LibreWolf and my vpn.

Cheers and Thanks again.

himler

Jun 16, 2017
For everyone asking for a full save gallery, you can use the 0x52 universal renpy mod to watch all the scenes
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Install the mod and press Alt+M ingame. Then use these search options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And write what ever you want in the search field. Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then just press "Play" and watch whichever event you want.

Using this mod is a better way to watch the scenes since most of the events aren't in the dreams menu.

I tried to mod my persistent file to unlock all the dreams, but the variable names are all over the place so you just end up changing all the values from 0 to 1 which causes game play issues so it's not worth it.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes