Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But, i had no idea that doing the story means the game ends. After i hit the new family coming to town, the game ends and tells me i shouldn't keep playing or when the next update drops it will be messed up. I wish i had known that, i thought you needed to progress to story in order to go further with some of the girls. Extracting the images, there is a huge amount of content I missed. I only got as far as Gemma letting me grab her tits in the morning and getting a bj from Adel at night, but there's full of sex that I didn't get it.
Don't worry about that warning. Unless something's changed in the past few updates it's just there because there might potentially be some mild continuity issues if you keep playing.
Like for example the next main story event might canonically happen the same day as the previous one, even though in the sandbox weeks could have passed. It really isn't a big deal, feel free to keep playing through the sandbox and hunt down as much content as you want.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Don't worry about that warning. Unless something's changed in the past few updates it's just there because there might potentially be some mild continuity issues if you keep playing.
Like for example the next main story event might canonically happen the same day as the previous one, even though in the sandbox weeks could have passed. It really isn't a big deal, feel free to keep playing through the sandbox and hunt down as much content as you want.
Ah that's good news. I've played way to many of these games that an update forces me to replay the entire game because saves are incompatible.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How do you corrupt adel?
You don't really, you just take advantage of her so she'll go get other guys to for you. Get her corruption up to 5 by fucking her at the party early game and her coworker will take it from there. Alternatively, if you're past that you can stop paying your rent for I think it's 3 weeks and then you can whore her out to the landlord to get her corruption points up.

semsik

Aug 10, 2017
You don't really, you just take advantage of her so she'll go get other guys to for you. Get her corruption up to 5 by fucking her at the party early game and her coworker will take it from there. Alternatively, if you're past that you can stop paying your rent for I think it's 3 weeks and then you can whore her out to the landlord to get her corruption points up.
Thanks

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I kinda want to restart and do that. But I feel like the Party is set up to have a lot of different options that will determine how you'll interact with the girls. I just had sex with the skater girl at the party and got a blowie from the ginger twins.

I do wish more games had parties where people get horny and bare with each other. Nothing pisses me off more than a game with a party that goes nowhere. if you put the MC and a bunch of sexy ladies in a location and i'm not having sex wtih one of them by the end of the scene, what was the point?

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
i came because of the NTR tag. how many are there? lets say there's 50 overall scenes for both ntr and romance or whatnot. is there many? like percentage for rough estimate. are they good?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wasn't there a complete list of all the camera locations? (I can't seem to find it), this question has been asked sooooooooo many times I feel there should be if there isn't
Probably, but I have no idea where it is haha.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
anyone had an issue where you can no longer work at the bookstore? i cant talk to the dude period anymore (and yes ive tried many times between 9-17)

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes