gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
Obscure Bug:
The variable for Claire getting pregnant from the Taxi Driver, becomes incremented after he cums inside 5 or more times, However the flag for you to buy her a pill is not.

So the next time the flag for you to buy her a pill is triggered (Only current method would be for the player to cum inside her) the pregnancy would be counted as if from the Taxi Driver

$ clairepregtaxi = 1
$ buymapillclaire = 1 <-- this just needs to be added to code after the proceeding line

Side note: Any particular reason Christine cannot be impregnated by anyone except the player?

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Obscure Bug:
The variable for Claire getting pregnant from the Taxi Driver, becomes incremented after he cums inside 5 or more times, However the flag for you to buy her a pill is not.

So the next time the flag for you to buy her a pill is triggered (Only current method would be for the player to cum inside her) the pregnancy would be counted as if from the Taxi Driver

$ clairepregtaxi = 1
$ buymapillclaire = 1 <-- this just needs to be added to code after the proceeding line

Side note: Any particular reason Christine cannot be impregnated by anyone except the player?
The pregnancy system has had some updates for upcoming versions. Christine, too, will have more pregnancy options eventually.

alphine1234

Aug 25, 2019
Bro where tf did u get that in the first place, i dont even wanna play i wanna know how tf did u get your hands on a translated version of a game that's still not even fully public.
creator releases 20 days before he posts it here. on his patreon this been out

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
When I click on Mika's Door it says in Development.
First off Door or Window?
If window,
Does it say "Looks like she's asleep!"
and the "In Development!"?

Cause between the hours of 1am and 7am that is the current (0.3.3.3) expected response. (at 8 am she will be out of her room)

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
The pregnancy system has had some updates for upcoming versions. Christine, too, will have more pregnancy options eventually.
Good to hear, I noticed that the same issue exists with Adel and Thomas.

And then I noticed that there is nothing to stop the game to accept new pregnant flags while the buy a pill side quest is active. So Adel could be "pregnant" from both Lucas and Thomas; while Gemma could be pregnant from Lucas, and Nigel (and Frank).

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
Dont Wanna spoil nothing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the spirit of your original post hid fix / prevention to prevent spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: patch (place in game folder) that fixes the logic issues causing the problem

Last edited:

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
It'll be fixed in the next update. The work around we worked out is set corruption for Red to 8 or nine. Turn off cheat mode and manually get her back up to 20ish, just do dirty things with her everywhere. The main cause is the cheat mode ATM.
Cheat Mode doesn't really have anything to do with it

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes