GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It fixed on its own eventually, Now my issue is Gemma is perma stuck at 19 attraction. Ive done all the events the phone tells me to do and it never rises. Is it cus im not paying her rent?
That's as high as you can get in this version.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So if i chose her after the ex gf instead of Christine would there be alot of sex scenes with her instead of Christine? Because this path theres 0
You mean after the text message with the ex where she's with Abrams and the three girls try to comfort MC? That won't make a difference who you choose as far as I know. You are not limited to who you can have sex with in this game. There are more events with Gemma later on that leads to sexy times, though.

Reactions: big_hawg

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I've never played anything so horrible, instead of enjoying the game we just get angry finding it almost all the time in development or
Version: 0.3.2.4
What else you have in this version is this below all over the map.
Error somewhere! Roll back now to avoid crash to main menu
In Development
I've never played anything so horrible, instead of enjoying the game we just get angry finding it almost all the time in development or Error somewhere! Roll back now to avoid crash to main menu.

Things that are still in development weren't even supposed to be here, and if there are so many bugs like that, they should fix everything before freaking out and releasing something that won't work.:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

AXavyg

Nov 18, 2018
Going from memory here, but after you bang Mika over her step-dad's chair you should be able to go to her bedroom window and see what's going on, which will lead to more sex.
I'm having this same issue, am I supposed to check the window right after the scene? Or something else involved, or is it just a bug?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm having this same issue, am I supposed to check the window right after the scene? Or something else involved, or is it just a bug?
You should be able to go directly to her house the next day, click on the door, There's a conversation with her step-dad, and after that, click up on the ledge next to her bedroom window.

Reactions: AXavyg

alphine1234

Aug 25, 2019
I like this game it has so much Content and I would love to see more updates or some characters and I would love to see more NTR content
I like it when games have the ntr option available so it can go both ways, kind of a more control over the story thing

AXavyg

Nov 18, 2018
You should be able to go directly to her house the next day, click on the door, There's a conversation with her step-dad, and after that, click up on the ledge next to her bedroom window.
Hey m8, appreciate the response, I joined the discord and checked the changelog that event seems to be in the next version that's not public yet, I'll just be patient:)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey m8, appreciate the response, I joined the discord and checked the changelog that event seems to be in the next version that's not public yet, I'll just be patient:)
whoops, sorry about that. I get the versions earlier in order to test, so I kinda lose track of what's in which version.

Reactions: fengyuan and AXavyg

Capt Price

Nov 26, 2018
I tried the pc version on Android using joiplay.
But it crashes every couple of minutes and sometimes during animations.
Also I tried an android version of a previous build and it does the same.
I have played bigger games with more animations and size, so I know it's not necessarily my phones problem.
And there is no error log. It just closes.
Can anyone help

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes