Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Lucas NTR Dreams unlocks, Left to right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
god amongst men lol.. dont suppose you know the bank co worker ones too.. seem to be missing two but keep checking adel's room and the pub during her date but only ever got the bank vault and fingering her scene at pub

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Lucas NTR Dreams unlocks, Left to right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok think i got those i missed or least know the issue.. its from the lucas harem route where you denied him having Gemma as well.. i didnt follow through with that route but least i know where its missing now ty.. Now to just get scene 17

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
17.Christine - Evening weekdays - Movie Theater (Talk to Bear, when Objectives Tell you to. The only way I unlocked this was give Betty a Massage at the Gym, get invited to her house, Go to living room 2200 weekdays trigger the 3some or 4some with Lucas, Then go to your room 2300, I read there is a non NTR Variant of this I'm working on it.)
Ok slight issue there.. how can you talk to bear and get rid of lucas then have the 4some scene after he is gone and then talk to christine... once the bear scene happens lucas is gone

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
dev
the size of the text when it comes down for the mc to make a choice is WAY to small , can barely even read it
need to make the text much bigger and / or
check to see if you are using the text scaling of % and not px --- ie: use 80% instead of 80px

very good potential for this AVN (y):cool:
even though there seems to be no food in this town and the majority of the women are suffering from anorexia
i dont mind a thin woman but daaaang ; i want some meat on them bones :giggle:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the best Lucas content so far was when Bear strings him up by his hands and makes him piss himself in fear of Bear putting a bullet in his brain. fucking loved that scene. wonder what Lucas will do now. but waiting for the content of John Abrahms who has threatend the mc and is lurking somewhere in Horton Bay. hope mc gets to fuck his wife and daughter at some point. now just gotta go through the massage stuff with the new book of techniques. also hoping that Carli will show up again. she maybe a slut, but now mc is on her level fucking everything that moves. he should hate fuck her hard..many times.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Ok slight issue there.. how can you talk to bear and get rid of lucas then have the 4some scene after he is gone and then talk to christine... once the bear scene happens lucas is gone
you check on Christine in the living room at 2200. when Lucas is gone. Make sure you have weed rolled. I had to trigger ep 4 by giving Betty a massage at the gym to trigger ep 4. I just use the cheat mode. Then did the 2200 in the living room 4 some then went to your room. if that doesn't work just try to trigger anything else in the EP 4. Pretty much get the gym randoms EP 3. taken care of then try to get the invite to Beaty's house/ the Twins.

Last edited:

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
thats not a dream sequence its the NTR free/NTR Lucas Alpha - bring lucas down a peg.. Not a Dream

Additionally i'm trying to figure out how to get Adel and her coworker extra scenes.. i have the bank vault and the dates scenes but seems there are more not finding yet showing on gallery
NTR Anything with Thomas (coworker) have corruption up high when she gets the job. You're gold. Pretty much just use cheat mode give everyone you can corruption 15+ you're set. Check cameras.

shymi

Feb 24, 2018
Thanks for the help everyone! I figured it out, for whatever reason unlocking the last gallery scene will re lock the scene with lucas and adel.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Don't suppose anyone has a full save? I want to unlock all of the scenes but I don't want to start a new run nor accidentally save over my current (I do that a lot).

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
NTR Anything with Thomas (coworker) have corruption up high when she gets the job. You're gold. Pretty much just use cheat mode give everyone you can corruption 15+ you're set.
time? only 14.00 ?
Well, I just gave you the one for when they are stuck in the safe. There is studying I think it's like 1400 or 1500. Check the camera don't go into her room. And then there is the bar 2100 when you get the text saying she was seen with Thomas.

Then there's the hidden stuff with adel and the doctor, if you got her the toy, and had sex one time. If you go to the clinic at 1200 check the camera day after day there are 4 clips.

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
I have a question. I'm trying to do a playthrough of the Lucas ALpha NTR route and I am having some difficulties. Before I get into the details, I've made sure the NTR toggle is on, I stayed friendly with Lucas, and I sided with him during the argument. I got to the scene where Lucas face-fucks Adel in the Utility room but I can't get past it. For some reason, after choosing the "continue watching" dialogue option I'm not getting the choice to "do nothing." I thought that I might have had either Christine's or Adel's relationship too high, but even after adjusting in cheat mode the problem still persisted. I did this playthrough before on an earlier update and did not face any difficulties. So I'm just wondering if anyone knows why this is happening. Did I miss some other important choice? Is it a bug? I would appreciate any advice/help that anyone can give me to fix this issue. Many thanks.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
so ...... who's the bird on the bike? hope we get a chance to meet her and build a relationship in the future
1681889938887.png
oh and I hope MC can buy a bike like that 1 but in red? or maybe blue?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes