Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
It's just me, once again I download a similar torrent from this author, but there is no download. I don’t know the reasons, but it’s very similar to the fact that there is no distribution.
ya downloaded the torrent from us? if you got a stalled torrent then try this: log out of dl.rpdl.net, log back in, refresh the page, download the torrent again. oh and use a proper torrent software, not that old crap called utorrent. that aint working anymore.
if everything fails, ya can still ask for help in our discord server ^^.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The females look so scary.. Real nightmare fuel.. but ill give it a go
Well, not quite right. There are many beautiful women here. But any facial expression disfigures them just to horror.
I do not know how the author does this and why, and it is strange that he himself either does not notice this or does not pay attention. But without such a jamb, I'm sure this game would have become much more popular. Since, in principle, it was done not badly, if you do not take into account such a drawback.

Reactions: ann87ra

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah these larger games can take a long time to DL. fortunately i have hundreds of unplayed games to try out so long dl's don't bother me too much.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
So for the new Lucas events, I assume he has to still be around in the house? Little annoying if you've already gotten rid of him.

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
Point of this game - all girls are dumb sluts. If MC don't make choiсe - they jump on random stranger cock. If MC drop pants - they jump on MC cock. Its weirdly funny game. And why Lucas is Alpha? MC do things with lot of girls already, and without serum.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
This game was a lot funner than I thought it would be. The sandbox was not so bad especially with the cheat menu it became pretty much linear. I liked how it was at the start better with short sandbox -> quests -> freeroam. Once we were dumped entirelly into the sandbox city it got a little more annoying. A lot of the events didn't need to be sought out and shouldve been auto-triggered to make it smoother with more things like the party mixed in.

The bizzare look of the girls started to grow on me by the end. Holy shit though if you don't date-rape Adel she takes foreverrrr to give it up.

Games with optional NTR where you "defend your territory" are the absolute funnest.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
I'm having an issue with the Bear, and Lucas Trigger.

Edit: Figured it out had to trigger Betty invite to house First.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsdave

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
ya downloaded the torrent from us? if you got a stalled torrent then try this: log out of dl.rpdl.net, log back in, refresh the page, download the torrent again. oh and use a proper torrent software, not that old crap called utorrent. that aint working anymore.
if everything fails, ya can still ask for help in our discord server ^^.
Yes thank you. The first option worked.

Reactions: Daxter250

Toppy Tease

Feb 9, 2022
Hey guys where can i find the hallway 2 camera? It fells like ive been looking everywhere but i cant find it.

Nevermind i finally found it :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes