VN Others Completed Hoshizora no Memoria - Wish upon a Shooting Star [Favorite]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

karlaage

Feb 10, 2021
I get an error message trying to run the game: C:\Users\<user>\Documents/FAVORITE/???????/save/s901.bin and a whole lot of strange symbols.
The exe file you are told to run in the installation instructions "executable_name.exe" is nowhere to be found when unzipping the zip file (downloaded from MEGA). I assume this is the file that lets you run the game on a non-japanese computer. Any tips?

Reactions: kingofthemyyard

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
I get an error message trying to run the game: C:\Users\<user>\Documents/FAVORITE/???????/save/s901.bin and a whole lot of strange symbols.
The exe file you are told to run in the installation instructions "executable_name.exe" is nowhere to be found when unzipping the zip file (downloaded from MEGA). I assume this is the file that lets you run the game on a non-japanese computer. Any tips?
change ur pcs encoding to japanese plus you no longer need to locale emus n stuff

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Also I hate to ask but anyone got a full save or one before yumes route cause i stopped playing getting tired of waiting for the fandisk and took a break and I guess I lost my old saves so I'm looking for a English full save since just skipping the story and what not would take me hours to do considering I need to do all routes to unlock hers and mares

Reactions: Malik Fenr

RavenFamiliar

Jan 25, 2019
Any chance we could get this updated with the HD re-release? I appreciate the last poster linking it, but that website is currently paywall gated for download, which... Well, somewhat defeats the point.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This one is a clusterfuck. The op seems very outdated at this point. There was an unofficial patch floating around porting the existing translation to the japanese HD Edition (without translating the options) this one should now be finally fully translated and updated by Sekai Project themselves, . They (as always) took their sweet ass time. :ROFLMAO:

doppel222

Feb 5, 2019
Is there a way to change the font size of the dialogue? It's so freaking small. I have the HD ver.

Sep 29, 2017
None of the sex scenes are viewable in album mode. I think the tab for that is supposed to be called Memory Mode, which is missing.

MemoryModeMissing.png

DS's site says it's supposed to be included as part of their patch. Does the download here not include the official patch?

Last edited:

Sehaze

Nov 10, 2017
None of the sex scenes are viewable in album mode. I think the tab for that is supposed to be called Memory Mode, which is missing.

View attachment 3064696

DS's site says it's supposed to be included as part of their patch. Does the download here not include the official patch?
Yeah the album is bugged, but the scenes play ingame. I'll redownload and see if they fixed it. Classic SP fuckup.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes