VN Others Completed Hoshizora no Memoria - Wish upon a Shooting Star [Favorite]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I am pretty sure this game contains incest (only sharing the same mother) as the 2nd last preview image I am pretty sure is the sister character. so you might wanna add that tag.
Added - thanks :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: bobdillan

Ringoboy

Dec 9, 2017
Downloaded via torrent and its not working for me.

Getting error 'C:\Users\<user>\Documents/FAVORITE/???????/save/s901.bin' when launching the exe

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there a version without mosaics?
Probably not. Its made in Japan and not many if any at all of the developers keep the originals. The only time I see them released an uncensored version, is if MangaGamer releases. But even then, they will have mosaics at times.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Probably not. Its made in Japan and not many if any at all of the developers keep the originals. The only time I see them released an uncensored version, is if MangaGamer releases. But even then, they will have mosaics at times.
I was hoping Denpasoft or MangaGamer had released this. Damn it.

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
Downloaded via torrent and its not working for me.

Getting error 'C:\Users\<user>\Documents/FAVORITE/???????/save/s901.bin' when launching the exe
Also getting the same as above. Anyone with suggestions? Thanks a ton.

EDIT: Managed to fix this error. Set Compatibility to run as Windows XP SP3. I'm running Windows 10 in may laptop. However, I'm getting a new error in which the game can't seem to find files in the graphs_bs folder. Something like a font issue I guess.

graph_bs/CHR_–²_—c‚̃I[ƒvƒ“‚ÉŽ¸”s‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½

EDIT(2): Apparently, I need to run it in Japanese System Locale. Using LocaleEmulator just gave me another error. So as of now, I'm running this gem in a virtual machine. T__T

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I am sorry just have to be an asshole real quick.

Hoshizora no Memoria

Kogasaka

Chinami

Hibarigasaki

Shino

I cant even pronounce these words...

I am just sitting over here scrolling through incest genre to see if there is a decent game I might have missed. Anything with a completed tag catches my eye and the weeabo japan-o-may crap makes me facepalm and facepalm. Its like no I am not doing it. Only when I get real desperate do I bother with something so foreign. I will admit I have played a couple of good ones but 9/10 I am facepalming through the game and drop it 1/4 or 1/3 of the way through.

Why bother you guys with this post? IDK just venting I guess. Enjoy your weeb adult game I guess, have a good one.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I have been reading both versions of Hoshizora no Memoria.
And I 1000% Recommend playing the old sub from Staircase Subs.

It's so much better.
Also it's missing some sprite effects at this new translation somehow.

Matmic_

Jan 1, 2019
I think i might have the old staircase subs translation laying around somewhere.
And i agree the old translation was way better.

Cronosnox

Feb 25, 2018
Any tips on how to deal with the atrocious resolution? I was hoping since this was a different version of the game it'd be abit better but it seems it's just horrid.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP - added new download links
Cheers

Momos69

Sep 20, 2017
Im confused. How do you unlock the twin's boobjob? and the red girl's mirror scene? and mare's bathtub scene? HALP? couple years late btw heh.

IWas_NotHere

Mar 3, 2018
Im confused. How do you unlock the twin's boobjob? and the red girl's mirror scene? and mare's bathtub scene? HALP? couple years late btw heh.
Also late, but it seems those CGs are from the fandisc, which isn't fully translated yet.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes