2.50 star(s) 25 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Guys, if you don't like NTR, why comment on an NTR game thread that you don't like NTR.
It's like posting on the F95 Forum that you don't like adult games!?

Personally, NTR is not my thing, but I will dip my toes in it occasionally.
And some is even slightly enjoyable on a perverse level.

Comment on stuff you like and don't like etc (Character is shallow, Girl is ugly, Story is unrealistic etc, etc.), but I just don't get people posting that they don't like something(NTR) on a thread specifically about that(NTR). What do you guys hope to achieve? That the dev cancel his game... just wanna make your displeasure know? What is your rational for posting that shit.
Fair point

However, some people get very heated and worked up over NTR regardless of whether they play it or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
2) The renders are mostly good, but one of them stands out. View attachment 459700
The eyes on the girl here... No just no guy come on. You need to omit such an image if you do not go through the effort of photoshopping over her eyes. That derpy look is off putting.
WTF is up with the shadow?... Either the guy is hovering over the floor, or he's walking around with a spotlight mounted to his fleet and aimed at his penis... And why does it seem to somehow skip the area between his feet and the wall?

qwopp

Feb 26, 2018
I like the setting and CG of the game, but I feel it could use a bit more development of the characters and the situation.
The game starts with Clyde basically already having full access to your family, something I'd wish would maybe develop over at least 1 or 2 chapters.

Still, great work on what there is so far!

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Umm, about the dev notes, it's said that each chapter is around 15 to 30 image long, so this five first chapter should only be about 100 image long, right?
and secondly, how about the future update? will it be a chapter a time, or like this one you bundled several altogether?
honestly speaking, given the renders' quality, I'm inclined to try the game but the quantity of the release greatly concerns me.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Yawn. And your point is what? Oh I know. Just an uncontrollable urge to cast some shame on the developer.
Is it wrong to shame a developer for reinforcing negative stereotypes? BBC NTR is usually both misogynistic and racist, propagating extremely low opinions of women and black people... This game pretty much boils down to "women are sluts for big dicks and black guys are assholes, feel sorry for the poor white male protag"

**edit** okay, that came off as quite self righteous, basically what I wanted to say was that the total lack of any character development in this novel leaves me feeling like the developer has a poor view of both women and black people.

Last edited:

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
OK, it's a shame that some of the art is good. But HOLY SHIT there is no story here what so ever. No connection to any character. The best option is just Unren and get the images, the dialogue/story is a joke. No buildup, just straight to apparently everyone is a whore and MC is auto pussy. There is no contact with anyone before everyone is fucking the antagonist.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who and Trainer7

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Why doesn't f95 create a separate page for ntr games only. Or at least blackout the game I ignore completely not fate out in the background
Why single out ntr, you can make the same argument for any fetish. This is not what the purpose of f95 should be about. If you don't like it, avoid it. Tags are there for a reason to identify what the gameplay involves.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Not sure.

Ask a moderator?:unsure:
Is it wrong to shame a developer for reinforcing negative stereotypes? BBC NTR is usually both misogynistic and racist, propagating extremely low opinions of women and black people... This game pretty much boils down to "women are sluts for big dicks and black guys are assholes, feel sorry for the poor white male protag"
I for one don't see a problem with the N word in this game. It suits it properly without a doubt.
And no I don't mean that N word. That's your problem to think that.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp and Raul
2.50 star(s) 25 Votes