RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Notice: Some of the screens are black in this compressed version when they're loaded into the game.
Here's a hotfix to fix the black screen issue

Hot Dawn [v0.04] - Compressed

Original Win/Lin Size: 2.52GB
Win/Lin Compressed Size: 243MB - -

Original Mac Size: 2.50GB
Mac Compressed Size: 226MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
No, it's not random. What you get in your dice roll is random.

What happens based on that dice roll is not random. From your own script:

And I'm pretty sure you flipped what happens on a 4 (On Leash) such that that's what happens on a 5 and what happens on a 5 (Amazon) actually happens on a 4.
Oh i see... I'll fix that don't worry..

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I really liked this game and found it interesting but on several of the screens were just blacked out such as the store you work at is totally confusing. Idk if maybe the black out screens that only showed the x to exit were just not downloaded or what but if that was fixed and the job was easier to understand the process it would be much better. I'm still trying it but idk with all the blackouts

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I really liked this game and found it interesting but on several of the screens were just blacked out such as the store you work at is totally confusing. Idk if maybe the black out screens that only showed the x to exit were just not downloaded or what but if that was fixed and the job was easier to understand the process it would be much better. I'm still trying it but idk with all the blackouts
Hey ! That blacked screens are not normal. Did you download compressed version or full version ?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Hey ! That blacked screens are not normal. Did you download compressed version or full version ?
Just did a comparison test and it appears that some of the screens in the compressed version are black when loaded by the game.
(when you view the images in the images folder they all look normal and not black)

Due to the game being a sandbox it would take too long to play it and find all the black screens and fix them.

Last edited:

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
which is the 100 points event with Jessica? I'm not able to unlock that dunno why :/ anyone can share full save? thank u

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
which is the 100 points event with Jessica? I'm not able to unlock that dunno why :/ anyone can share full save? thank u
Hey friend ! Maybe you can watch walkthrough of jessica ? Then you can find how you can unlock that. You can check our discord #walkthrough or search it on youtube ( Hot Dawn Jessica Walkthrough )

Reactions: Jackmcbean

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
how far can you go with Lilith in this update btw
This update I focused on main story and hint system. People were complain about not knowing what to do. I guess i made it clear in this update.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes