fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Yes on both counts. Even when I load a save file into a save file editor so I know what the value of a given thing is supposed to be, making any useful amount of money in that minigame is a HUGE boring grind. Without that, how is anyone supposed to know what the price of something should be? That'd be so much worse.
"how is anyone supposed to know what the price of something should be? " Items prices are shown in the book. Did you not see that ?

Reactions: donnuthole

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Items prices are shown in the book. Did you not see that ?
Nope, I did not. fires up game.

I didn't even see that as a clickable thing since the calculator and magnifying glass were not. I just didn't even keep mousing over to check.

And yea, that's just about as terrible as it is when I'm using the same numbers from the save file. It's especially terrible because a bad offer doesn't get a counter offer, it just ends the discussion until the next slow moving customer makes their way to the counter.

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Nope, I did not. fires up game.

I didn't even see that as a clickable thing since the calculator and magnifying glass were not. I just didn't even keep mousing over to check.

And yea, that's just about as terrible as it is when I'm using the same numbers from the save file. It's especially terrible because a bad offer doesn't get a counter offer, it just ends the discussion until the next slow moving customer makes their way to the counter.
Hmm so you would prefer easier money system. Okay i'll make a poll about it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Hmm so you would prefer easier money system. Okay i'll make a poll about it.
I don't know that it even requires a great revision. Maybe have them come back with an acceptable number when you offer too low or two high instead of just disappearing and having the next customer slowly amble up to the counter. That'd at least make exploring how high over the price you bought it for the customer might accept paying, or how low under the purchase price the seller might take.

As it currently is, finding those boundaries to figure out what profit is reasonable is a horrid grind.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I don't know that it even requires a great revision. Maybe have them come back with an acceptable number when you offer too low or two high instead of just disappearing and having the next customer slowly amble up to the counter. That'd at least make exploring how high over the price you bought it for the customer might accept paying, or how low under the purchase price the seller might take.

As it currently is, finding those boundaries to figure out what profit is reasonable is a horrid grind.
Thanks for the advice

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
How do you know if you reached the end I have Jessica 2 hearts and Sydney also with 2 rest with 1 heart only
I spend my days doing the same thing all the time, I don't see myself moving forward anymore

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
How do you know if you reached the end I have Jessica 2 hearts and Sydney also with 2 rest with 1 heart only
I spend my days doing the same thing all the time, I don't see myself moving forward anymore
If you reached the end , it shows " No content anymore " on hint screen for every character. Did you check hint screen ?

Feb 11, 2018
Hot Dawn [v0.05] [Fixer] Unofficial Android

Size - 603 MB

Download - -

Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Th
Hot Dawn [v0.04] [Fixer] Unofficial Android Port - Mega

Allow Storage Permission for Persistent Saves - Even after uninstalling the game, the saves will remain intact

Quick Menu Option Added

Text Size and Text Opacity Slider Bar Included

Rename MC option Added

Naming Saves Added

Delete Saves Added

Discord Server 1 -
Discord Server 2 -
Thank you so much !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sucre Abernathy

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
graveyard, tuesday nightclub and sleep after week one dont seem to be unlocked yet show up under hints?

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Three different females, I have no idea what there names are but thats what the hints say should be in game?
They don't be unlocked after week. You should do what hint says

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Three different hints
Go to sleep (the first time after a week it was Christmas)
Go to the graveyard
Find classmate in nightclub on Tuesday evening/night
Every hints have icon. I'm not sure which hint that one. ( Find classmate in nightclub ) " ? " Icon is main story's hint. If you see two different hint on main story create a new save. If you downloaded new version on your old save , then it happens. But it would be better if you send me screenshot so i can help you better. You can send it on discord #questions

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
A valid message
1- Madison's event ; Can be played again. So that hint always stays in there.
2- Main story event ; It will begin after Tuesday (Or wednesday I'm not sure).
3- That event is belong to main story so ignore it. You'll play same event if you follow main story.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes