ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
I like game butt dont like bad speeling from developar of game. at least spell title of game right

it need to be Hot Down not Hot Dawn

eesy way remember is think "Sun is not up yet it is down so right now is dawn."

othar then this is good game :love:(y)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is not a bad game, but some of the "bad" parts are for example, the quest log is really strange, there is the hints, that say that some characters there is nothing more but if you look at the phone say that still have some scenes (sydney for example), there is some quest logs that don't help in what to do next (for example the mother, have 100 love and don't say what to do next) there is no gallery so we cannot see past scenes, there is some scenes that for me was a turnoff and there is no way to skip (the teacher for example), there is a lot of bugs and errors thought the game, the sound of movement after some time is really annoying (the door opening), there is some buttons (for example find.me) that you need to click literally on the red, otherwise the phone close, the mini-game of the "night visit" there is no tutorial for him (yeah, it took me a long time to understand what to do) and there is no music.
Now the good part is the mini-game of buying and selling is really nice and fun, there is some good fetishes in the game, the models are really good, there is some grinding but is small, most of the time you need just to wait to some character be in the place where you need him to be, the "hints" that show where someone is are really useful.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes