Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
1- Madison's event ; Can be played again. So that hint always stays in there.
2- Main story event ; It will begin after Tuesday (Or wednesday I'm not sure).
3- That event is belong to main story so ignore it. You'll play same event if you follow main story.
didnt you like make the game? Theres a "main story" o_O? how does one start let alone figure out what to do next with it? As graveyard never shows up on any day at any time, she is in the church every second day and she is in the school every morning.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
didnt you like make the game? Theres a "main story" o_O? how does one start let alone figure out what to do next with it? As graveyard never shows up on any day at any time, she is in the church every second day and she is in the school every morning.
I guess you played different game. Because you are not talking about my game. She never goes to school and you didn't even sleep 2 days in the game , so you didn't play the game and you are trying to understand how does it work. It shows ON TUTORIAL AT FIRST.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
I guess you played different game. Because you are not talking about my game. She never goes to school and you didn't even sleep 2 days in the game , so you didn't play the game and you are trying to understand how does it work. It shows ON TUTORIAL AT FIRST.
Can someone that understands English help instead thanks o_O.

Reactions: EZ8lt

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hot Dawn [v0.05] [Fixer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 4,29 GB / 349 MB - HotDawn-v0.05-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,xx GB / 315 MB - HotDawn-v0.05-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

If you get an error at the first choice in the game either click ignore or click rollback
and choose the other option. This also happens in the original version.

(y)
L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
fOR EVERY SUPER HERO GAMING AROUND HERE - Use your reading skills and get ahead in this game!
For those who wanna play around in the console....

fitpt = fitness
intpt = intelligence
gampt = gamer scores

So enter "intpt = 5" without quotes to set your intel to 5.

Having trouble finding Charisma though. charmpt, charpt, and chapt all failed to alter my charisma score. charmpt is what's in the variable viewer so you'd think that would be it, but no. confpt is also in the variable viewer but that aint it either.

edit: stypt = charisma
In the Mall (shopping area) there is a store to buy clothing upgrades. At the tech store you can also get wireless earbuds.
buying a gift is for getting points if you are lvl 2 with her you don't have to do that. There is daily routine like ; dishes , chores if you reach new lvl with jessica ( i mean lvl 2 ) that daily routine will change chores will have different scenes and the other routine events well. It will continue like this but you can't reach lvl 3 in the current version
maybe someone will cheat?
No cheats for money???
hello, are there any hints or cheats for this game ??
Hello how do i improve charisma ?
And how do i gain more money!! ?
Game oN!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hm4steve
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes