Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Just from images alone, the game is looking good.

But its kinda new. Only 2 updates. So there are probably not a lot of sex scenes and interactions between MC and female characters.

WIll keep an eye on this game. I will try it out in another update or 2.

Reactions: fixerrr

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I need some help with advancing character quests
Jessica 100 ?

Lilith-is there a good way of increasing her stats? I know I can increase during movie night and I think after playing chicken at the pool, but it is like 1 points a week out of 100 or something

Isabella 75 ?

Hannah 25 ?

Julia second ?

And yes I have all the required stats, just been waiting at certain locations and passing the time hoping there is an event I missed but so far nothing

ai...

May 30, 2019
What do you need about it ? Which quest you stuck in
I need help on that quest too. It tells me to sleep. But I've played weeks in the game and the only sleep scenes I've got are the lady from resident evil, and the new years party. I can't get that quest to trigger, and I can't find the nun at the graveyard. I've gone there every day at every time period and I never see her.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
i should help her on what the heck is going on this town? for the elder sister
It means you should follow " WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON THIS TOWN " story. It shows what you should do ( left top " ? " icon )

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Is not a bad game, but some of the "bad" parts are for example, the quest log is really strange, there is the hints, that say that some characters there is nothing more but if you look at the phone say that still have some scenes (sydney for example), there is some quest logs that don't help in what to do next (for example the mother, have 100 love and don't say what to do next) there is no gallery so we cannot see past scenes, there is some scenes that for me was a turnoff and there is no way to skip (the teacher for example), there is a lot of bugs and errors thought the game, the sound of movement after some time is really annoying (the door opening), there is some buttons (for example find.me) that you need to click literally on the red, otherwise the phone close, the mini-game of the "night visit" there is no tutorial for him (yeah, it took me a long time to understand what to do) and there is no music.
Now the good part is the mini-game of buying and selling is really nice and fun, there is some good fetishes in the game, the models are really good, there is some grinding but is small, most of the time you need just to wait to some character be in the place where you need him to be, the "hints" that show where someone is are really useful.
Hmm actually I fixed the hint problem.. Are you sure you saw new hint system ? Left top " ? " icon. It shows everything about events what you should do next. You probably saw the other hint ( it shows characters location ) please check left top " ? " icon it shows everything. I'm thinking about add gallery it is on my list don't worry.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Just from images alone, the game is looking good.

But its kinda new. Only 2 updates. So there are probably not a lot of sex scenes and interactions between MC and female characters.

WIll keep an eye on this game. I will try it out in another update or 2.
If you like handjob , blowjob , footjob scenes you should give it a chance.. As you said it's kind a new , so there are not scenes with main characters like vaginal sex or something.

Reactions: Limited20

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I need some help with advancing character quests
Jessica 100 ?

Lilith-is there a good way of increasing her stats? I know I can increase during movie night and I think after playing chicken at the pool, but it is like 1 points a week out of 100 or something

Isabella 75 ?

Hannah 25 ?

Julia second ?

And yes I have all the required stats, just been waiting at certain locations and passing the time hoping there is an event I missed but so far nothing
Did you use left top " ? " hint icon ? It shows what you should to get lvl 2 with characters. For example lilith's story is a different. Her story is connected to main story. If you follow main story you'll reach lvl 2 with her as i said it shows in hint buton ( left top "?" icon )

Reactions: Limited20

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I need help on that quest too. It tells me to sleep. But I've played weeks in the game and the only sleep scenes I've got are the lady from resident evil, and the new years party. I can't get that quest to trigger, and I can't find the nun at the graveyard. I've gone there every day at every time period and I never see her.
Hint shows " maybe a little sleep would be good " and nothing happens ? Are you sure you slept 7 days ? I guess that event starts on monday or tuesday I'm not sure but sleep 7 days it will begin I'm sure there is no bug in that event if you slept 7 days and still not working then start a new game probably something is wrong with your save file

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hint shows " maybe a little sleep would be good " and nothing happens ? Are you sure you slept 7 days ? I guess that event starts on monday or tuesday I'm not sure but sleep 7 days it will begin I'm sure there is no bug in that event if you slept 7 days and still not working then start a new game probably something is wrong with your save file
I have played from a new save and I can not get get past the maybe a little sleep stuff as well or find the nun. also no you cant buy the wine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesnt trigger these
1627399255914.png

she never shows in the night club only the one girl you can have repeatable sex with

1627399298789.png

She is never in the graveyard

1627399320216.png

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I have played from a new save and I can not get get past the maybe a little sleep stuff as well or find the nun. also no you cant buy the wine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesnt trigger these
View attachment 1321647

she never shows in the night club only the one girl you can have repeatable sex with

View attachment 1321648

She is never in the graveyard

View attachment 1321649
Yes there is a bug about wine i'll fix it but you don't have to buy it. This main story trigger works for everyone it is weird.. Are you playing on windows ? Have you checked main story walktrough ? If you sleep on Tuesday Morning event will begin on Wednesday morning and please tell me are you playing on windows and compressed version or full version ?
- You should play main story to find nun at graveyard
- That girl in night club ( madison ) if you met her in the pool ( when she is sitting with lilith in your pool ) after that you'll caught her with allison at nightclub it was like friday night or tuesday night I'm not sure but you must met her in the pool first

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
If you like handjob , blowjob , footjob scenes you should give it a chance.. As you said it's kind a new , so there are not scenes with main characters like vaginal sex or something.
Did you use left top " ? " hint icon ? It shows what you should to get lvl 2 with characters. For example lilith's story is a different. Her story is connected to main story. If you follow main story you'll reach lvl 2 with her as i said it shows in hint buton ( left top "?" icon )
I actually did not play the game when I made that comment. Just saw the hot images and was interested.

But in the end, I went on and played the game. You know to test the waters.

The intro was nice. Did not expect that smooth running animation.

I was sad when I saw the teacher sucking off the old dude in the bathroom :(
She was actually the main reason for me playing the game. She is the hottest on in my eyes.
Cant believe you made the most sexy character a whore...

Thankfully I did not find more sex scenes with female characters and other males.

I then focused on the mother Jessica.
But honestly the whole system is set in annoying way. Its not grindy, but its wasting time.
Like how I got her to 100 points and then had to talk to her on Tuesday evening to ask her for dinner date, then I had to wait to next monday.
Plus, here I got stuck. Im in the world map at Monday afternoo just like the "?" hint told me to, but I got no msg.

I then tried speaking with all characters that I could and explored some places.
The sex scene with the female character in the night club was hot. Dont know why you say that there is no vaginal sex, when there is with her.

I loved the features for the sex scene. How we have to make sure the girl cums too , not just the MC.
Such an amazing idea.

The job is bugged tho. Like no matter how much I work and buy stuff, I can sell that stuff because people keep coming in, and if I Leave. I get no money.

There are random sex scene events. I loved that, but no idea how I triggered them.
For example the dream where Lady Demitrscu comes in the sucks MC's dick. It was nice and it had sound too.
Isabella's sex scene for New Year. It was cool, but it suddenly happened lol. At this point I did not even to her 25 Point Requirement to advence with her.

All in all, a good game that has a lot of potential, from what I have seen.
The events to get to know the characters and help them out is very nice.
Tho I see the blackmail option is there too. So I dont know how you will balance that.
The animations are very good and very smooth (except the animation with the girl in the night club, they were not very smooth). If you can add sound to them just like Lady Dimitrescu, it would be amazing.
The female characters ... were not to my liking. Most of them were kinda plain (except the Teacher, she was hot).
You have nice systems in place like the Fitness, Charisma, Intelligence, Gamer etc ... but for now, I dont see them influencing anything much. So this is something to look forward to.
Worst part for me was the Teaching sucking off the old dude. Lowkey ruined the game for me, since I was looking forward to romancing her.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yes there is a bug about wine i'll fix it but you don't have to buy it. This main story trigger works for everyone it is weird.. Are you playing on windows ? Have you checked main story walktrough ? If you sleep on Tuesday Morning event will begin on Wednesday morning and please tell me are you playing on windows and compressed version or full version ?
- You should play main story to find nun at graveyard
- That girl in night club ( madison ) if you met her in the pool ( when she is sitting with lilith in your pool ) after that you'll caught her with allison at nightclub it was like friday night or tuesday night I'm not sure but you must met her in the pool first
Yes windows 10 yes i have played the main story but the game is buggy as hell and the hint system is to vague and doesnt say when or what it takes to actually trigger a event. this is the stuff that gives sandboxes a bad rap and why i wont use one in my own game.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I actually did not play the game when I made that comment. Just saw the hot images and was interested.

But in the end, I went on and played the game. You know to test the waters.

The intro was nice. Did not expect that smooth running animation.

I was sad when I saw the teacher sucking off the old dude in the bathroom :(
She was actually the main reason for me playing the game. She is the hottest on in my eyes.
Cant believe you made the most sexy character a whore...

Thankfully I did not find more sex scenes with female characters and other males.

I then focused on the mother Jessica.
But honestly the whole system is set in annoying way. Its not grindy, but its wasting time.
Like how I got her to 100 points and then had to talk to her on Tuesday evening to ask her for dinner date, then I had to wait to next monday.
Plus, here I got stuck. Im in the world map at Monday afternoo just like the "?" hint told me to, but I got no msg.

I then tried speaking with all characters that I could and explored some places.
The sex scene with the female character in the night club was hot. Dont know why you say that there is no vaginal sex, when there is with her.

I loved the features for the sex scene. How we have to make sure the girl cums too , not just the MC.
Such an amazing idea.

The job is bugged tho. Like no matter how much I work and buy stuff, I can sell that stuff because people keep coming in, and if I Leave. I get no money.

There are random sex scene events. I loved that, but no idea how I triggered them.
For example the dream where Lady Demitrscu comes in the sucks MC's dick. It was nice and it had sound too.
Isabella's sex scene for New Year. It was cool, but it suddenly happened lol. At this point I did not even to her 25 Point Requirement to advence with her.

All in all, a good game that has a lot of potential, from what I have seen.
The events to get to know the characters and help them out is very nice.
Tho I see the blackmail option is there too. So I dont know how you will balance that.
The animations are very good and very smooth (except the animation with the girl in the night club, they were not very smooth). If you can add sound to them just like Lady Dimitrescu, it would be amazing.
The female characters ... were not to my liking. Most of them were kinda plain (except the Teacher, she was hot).
You have nice systems in place like the Fitness, Charisma, Intelligence, Gamer etc ... but for now, I dont see them influencing anything much. So this is something to look forward to.
Worst part for me was the Teaching sucking off the old dude. Lowkey ruined the game for me, since I was looking forward to romancing her.
Lol thank's for you comment. I'm sorry to see sarah like that lol.... Actually shop system is working you can get money but people were not okay with that ( it was like wasting time for them ) so i added 500$ starting money and if you ask money to isabella you can get 1000$ money per a day. I said there is no vaginal sex scenes with main characters. I usually make polls for now main characters are like ; Jessica , Lilith , Scarlett , Sydney , Julia. I added sarah to create events with girls in the school i have plans about it. But if there is a demand , i can add more scenes with her. I added that new year event in 2021 january it was new year and I wanted everyone to see that event so that's why it is suddenly. About lady dimitrescu , i'm planning add nightmare events like that with evil characters. I'll make a poll about it if people liked , i'll add more.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes