Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Any link for an walkthrough? I find it impossible to play without it.
How to acess the discord one ? i think i have an account in there

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Any link for an walkthrough? I find it impossible to play without it.
How to acess the discord one ? i think i have an account in there
Oh my god mate... How it is impossible to play walkthrough... I guess you didn't realize hint button but anyways main story walkthrough ;

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Oh my god mate... How it is impossible to play walkthrough... I guess you didn't realize hint button but anyways main story walkthrough ;
I would have prefered a pdf file, but thanks for the youtube link. I really suck at sandbox games, that´s why i need a walkthrough.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I would have prefered a pdf file, but thanks for the youtube link. I really suck at sandbox games, that´s why i need a walkthrough.
Did you realize left top "?" icon ? it shows every way

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
1- if you want help scarlett you should go to college on tuesday afternoon
2- you can visit daniel's home in the evening and you should watch her from window at first ( sunday afternoon )
3- scarred blonde teacher is doing stuffs in the college bathroom. ( monday morning ) You can blackmail if you want to or she can help you about something
4- lilith is belong to main story so you can't see event with her yet.
5-sorry for shower bug i will fix that
6-you need vpn for dark browser but it is not avaible in current version
7-if you get 100 points with jessica you should invite her to dinner when she is reading magazine in her room.After that spend time on the map.( on monday)
So, if I blackmail Daniel's mom for bj is that mean I can't go visit Daniel after,or is it help with something else? I spied on her again and blackmail option doesn't show anymore. If not,how I visit Daniel? I have all my hints checked and I assume it's the end of update.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
just a small thing but somethings fucked with the apostrophes,
more often than not words likes:
"I'm, it's, and don't" for example looks like:
"I m, it s, and don t" instead

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
So, if I blackmail Daniel's mom for bj is that mean I can't go visit Daniel after,or is it help with something else? I spied on her again and blackmail option doesn't show anymore. If not,how I visit Daniel? I have all my hints checked and I assume it's the end of update.
Every characters have their own story and daniel's mom has blackmail event yes it is last event in current update for her. If you want visit daniel you can find him in class

Reactions: Call of Booty

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Oh yes it is because of font...

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
Yep, the font is a little problem here...

But mama I enjoy it so far. Even if I won't lie, I cheated to have max money and to buy so much sh*t from the shop haha
I always had a thing for the "dumb" mom concept, might be harsh to say it like that, but it feels so easy to abuse her... welp it's a game so won't complain :D

Good luck for the future !

• Wow

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Yep, the font is a little problem here...

But mama I enjoy it so far. Even if I won't lie, I cheated to have max money and to buy so much sh*t from the shop haha
I always had a thing for the "dumb" mom concept, might be harsh to say it like that, but it feels so easy to abuse her... welp it's a game so won't complain :D

Good luck for the future !
I'll change it if you guys didn't like...

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
MOst of the time is the autocrrect that screws this when typing on the phone, because the main language on in it´s different and the autocorrect ajusts to some crap, and the site coding doesn´t help as well

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
well maybe instead of blaming others u should take a closer look on your "hint" system and get it propperly working .....

for me it says : i have to reach 100 points with ...... i have this 100 points and nothing happens..
it says i should wank while shower, maybe she visit ms ... yeah well i keep wanking everyday to different times.. nothing happens...
i have to reach 25 points for a event to trigger with hannah .. nothing happens i have this 25 points ...
maybe. and just MAYBE u clarify witch stuff is in game yet and wich is not, and make it CLEARY visibe int he hint system ...

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
what I have to do with Jessica when hint says go on map monday afternoon? It's quite difficoult with this hints :/

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
well maybe instead of blaming others u should take a closer look on your "hint" system and get it propperly working .....

for me it says : i have to reach 100 points with ...... i have this 100 points and nothing happens..
it says i should wank while shower, maybe she visit ms ... yeah well i keep wanking everyday to different times.. nothing happens...
i have to reach 25 points for a event to trigger with hannah .. nothing happens i have this 25 points ...
maybe. and just MAYBE u clarify witch stuff is in game yet and wich is not, and make it CLEARY visibe int he hint system ...
I don't blame anyone i'm trying to help everyone. It's not because of hint system... You should start a new game if you downloaded v0.06 this version doesn't work perfect with old save because i changed old version's events ( added new triggers )

Reactions: noblone

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
what I have to do with Jessica when hint says go on map monday afternoon? It's quite difficoult with this hints :/
If it says " i should spend time on map " then it means you should spend time on map

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I find the game very laggy when it comes to the sandbox department. WHen i open the map it takes ages to be able to select an option, and even then it does not respond quickly. Also in house it´s the same at the stairs. and so on.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I think the game looks very good and has good potential. But it needs some stuff to be a more smooth experience

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes