9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
It works but i got 3-4 feedback that lilith's new event is not working on old save
Which new event exactly? I picked up from an old save and so far successfuly got the groping event. However now to progress with her i need to jerk off in the shower and when i do, an empty text box appears but she never comes. Tried for a few days every morning. Is it rng?

Edit: Just seen it be answered to in the last 30 min. New save it is then I just hope it's worth it lol.

Edit 2: Would anyone be so kind to provide a save file in the new version right before Lilith shower/mastubation event? I preferably don't wanna playthrough the whole thing again.

Last edited:
Reactions: mottah and fixerrr

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
No I did not, but guess will start a new game. Really hate to do that and lose everything I have done
I ended up restarting and the very slow start seems to have been fixed. That "i have to sleep quest" starts off right from the 2nd/3rd day so it's not as tedious as it used to be.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Which new event exactly? I picked up from an old save and so far successfuly got the groping event. However now to progress with her i need to jerk off in the shower and when i do, an empty text box appears but she never comes. Tried for a few days every morning. Is it rng?

Edit: Just seen it be answered to in the last 30 min. New save it is then I just hope it's worth it lol.

Edit 2: Would anyone be so kind to provide a save file in the new version right before Lilith shower/mastubation event? I preferably don't wanna playthrough the whole thing again.
I'm sorry but you should play new save lol... I guess it is worth at least for me

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
No I did not, but guess will start a new game. Really hate to do that and lose everything I have done
I'm sorry... but it is not novel game you know.. If you create a new save for only lilith , then you won't lose anything

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I ended up restarting and the very slow start seems to have been fixed. That "i have to sleep quest" starts off right from the 2nd/3rd day so it's not as tedious as it used to be.
You can skip everything if you change options in preferences

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi Dev

How R U doing?

I found a bug: when the main hint system says "I should buy wine", after choosing buy it the game crash. When I roll back to play it again, the money was taken (like if I already bought the bottle); later the new scene with MC´s mom never triggers at the living room

Reactions: fixerrr

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Thank's for your comment... I'll make a poll about hint system. If people think it doesn't help enough , as you said i'll change it.
u dont need to maka poll about it ... u defiantly have to change it ....
its not a hint system at all. ...there is no info about WHEN and HOW to trigger something, or how to continue something.
the other system what shows u who is who and when , is a nice to have thing, but also it dos not give u any clue how TO raise stats u seem to need ....reach 25 points .. what for points, how, what to do to get the points
the normal quest hint system, dosent showu anything as information, it only tells u, help her with ....help her at the living room .. and when u go there she is not in the living room.. it also is not accurate, and is not updating if u ahve stuff to do that has more steps.
and last thing, everytime u get a renpy error, dosent matter what .. it just pops u back to main menu ...thats not funny at all^^

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Hi Dev

How R U doing?

I found a bug: when the main hint system says "I should buy wine", after choosing buy it the game crash. When I roll back to play it again, the money was taken (like if I already bought the bottle); later the new scene with MC´s mom never triggers at the living room
Hi start a new game

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
u dont need to maka poll about it ... u defiantly have to change it ....
its not a hint system at all. ...there is no info about WHEN and HOW to trigger something, or how to continue something.
the other system what shows u who is who and when , is a nice to have thing, but also it dos not give u any clue how TO raise stats u seem to need ....reach 25 points .. what for points, how, what to do to get the points
the normal quest hint system, dosent showu anything as information, it only tells u, help her with ....help her at the living room .. and when u go there she is not in the living room.. it also is not accurate, and is not updating if u ahve stuff to do that has more steps.
and last thing, everytime u get a renpy error, dosent matter what .. it just pops u back to main menu ...thats not funny at all^^
1- Hint system works perfect I'm not sure you found where it is
2- What do you mean by " everytime u get renpy error "

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes