fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Thank you! I just keeped helping her, taking the hint literally.
By the way I'm wrong, or the game had a replay gallery before?
You're welcome and no not yet... But I'm thinking about add secret gallery for patrons.( Every animations will be there )

Reactions: GaboCAP

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
yes think its my computer but this has never happened to any other game. The solution is to change how renpy renders from auto renderer to GL renderer or ANGLE renderer. I cant send a screenshot cause the game doesn't open at all , just shows in my task bar for 1 sec and closes automatically but I can show you the log file screenshot.
Hmm yes it is weird... First time I've heard of this error , but if someone gets the same error , i'll tell him how to solve. Thank's for the information

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
sorry but how do I make money in that game=? On the computer is a icon for that, but clicking it does nothing

Reactions: fixerrr

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
First time I tried this game and I have to say it's great and has a lot of potential. Though, I have a question dev - is the lvl 3 event the last one for this update for Jessica?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Is there a chance that you gave it to someone as a gift? And you can use energy drink and chocolate for gaining energy after this the item you used will dissappear from inventory
2 bottles of wine disapeared after loading game as well. Hope MC is not using that like energy drink..... Even phone what I found is gone.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
First time I tried this game and I have to say it's great and has a lot of potential. Though, I have a question dev - is the lvl 3 event the last one for this update for Jessica?
Yes it is but there are many daily events with jessica in this update

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Is that the only money source? The pawn shop? :( Game needs a money cheat
No it is not... You can ask for money ( to isabella at antique shop she gives you 1000$ , you can want that everyday or everweek i don't remember)

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes