Zodiakkodiak

Mar 18, 2020
Please for the love of sanity fix the logic used when working for Isabella at the antiques store. If the entire premise of earning money is by bartering and you piss someone off and they leave because you go a single dollar under the 'ideal price' when trying to buy, you cant make money. Same when you try to sell over the price by a low amount. This game leaves you lucky to break even unless you're utilizing a cheat in order to fabricate money.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Please for the love of sanity fix the logic used when working for Isabella at the antiques store. If the entire premise of earning money is by bartering and you piss someone off and they leave because you go a single dollar under the 'ideal price' when trying to buy, you cant make money. Same when you try to sell over the price by a low amount. This game leaves you lucky to break even unless you're utilizing a cheat in order to fabricate money.
You can ask money without working and antique shop has its own money so it doesn't matter the price you sold. Just buy and sell that's all

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hot Dawn [v0.06] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.63 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 402 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 368 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Hot Dawn [v0.06] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.63 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 402 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 368 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
You are the best !

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
I am a bit confused with the family. Are they my mother and sisters or strangers? Instructions complicated, dick caught on fan.

Reactions: fixerrr

chandrix

Mar 23, 2020
I couldn't open the game , it keeps crashing with error in log file saying ''Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)''. I googled and found a solution, dunno if it permanent or not, but just wanna tell the dev this error is happening.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I couldn't open the game , it keeps crashing with error in log file saying ''Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)''. I googled and found a solution, dunno if it permanent or not, but just wanna tell the dev this error is happening.
I think there is something wrong on your computer... The game works fine. If you send me screenshot i can help you about it

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Seems I'm blocked with the "Help her in the livingroom" quest with Jessica, how many tursdays need to repeat that? Or is some saves problem?

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Seems I'm blocked with the "Help her in the livingroom" quest with Jessica, how many tursdays need to repeat that? Or is some saves problem?
If you helped her one time ( i mean if you selected " sit and watch " opinion ) , you'll see that new event if you get lvl 3 with her

Reactions: GaboCAP

chandrix

Mar 23, 2020
I think there is something wrong on your computer... The game works fine. If you send me screenshot i can help you about it
yes think its my computer but this has never happened to any other game. The solution is to change how renpy renders from auto renderer to GL renderer or ANGLE renderer. I cant send a screenshot cause the game doesn't open at all , just shows in my task bar for 1 sec and closes automatically but I can show you the log file screenshot.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
If you helped her one time ( i mean if you selected " sit and watch " opinion ) , you'll see that new event if you get lvl 3 with her
Thank you! I just keeped helping her, taking the hint literally.
By the way I'm wrong, or the game had a replay gallery before?

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes