fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Just tried the game after skipping a few versions. It already has come a long way and i love the quality of life stuff and ingame walkthroughs the dev(s?) implemented. Now all I need is a "teleport to my room button" and I'll be a happy camper :4Head:

GOOD LUCK DEV(S?)!
Thank you so much ! I'm glad you liked...

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
if this version on this site is the most current, how does this site have the newest version?

what is up with those file sizes for version .53 ? That is a massive jump! I think that is some BS uploads I would avoid that.

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
if this version on this site is the most current, how does this site have the newest version?

It says v0.03 in link... Curret version is v0.05 he probably made a mistake i don't know... Check first you can download latest version from here

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
what is up with those file sizes for version .53 ? That is a massive jump! I think that is some BS uploads I would avoid that.
He probably made a mistake i don't know... Curret version is v0.05 you can see link in first page

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
where is the incest patch ...is my only question , somebody please do a inc patch T T

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes