fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
There is a different hint system on phone. It shows characters location you can see when her door is open ( every evening) and be sure you are sitting close to jessica in the movie

tubitubler

Sep 2, 2021
There is a different hint system on phone. It shows characters location you can see when her door is open ( every evening) and be sure you are sitting close to jessica in the movie
i did as you told i need saves for new scenes beacuse can fintd new scenes

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I rly hope that in the future the scene between the hot teach and the other old dude in the toilets is avoidable. I rly dont like seeing wiafus with other guys. Maybe we make noise to show them we are there and they do not fuck ?
That female teachers is the hosttes female character in the game and I like her a lot.

I also wonder how the blackmail will be handled in the game. Will there be like 2 routes for the female characters ? Like one Love route, where we build a sweet and lovely harem filled with romance ? ANd nother Blackmail route where we turn the girls into our sluts ?

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I rly hope that in the future the scene between the hot teach and the other old dude in the toilets is avoidable. I rly dont like seeing wiafus with other guys. Maybe we make noise to show them we are there and they do not fuck ?
That female teachers is the hosttes female character in the game and I like her a lot.

I also wonder how the blackmail will be handled in the game. Will there be like 2 routes for the female characters ? Like one Love route, where we build a sweet and lovely harem filled with romance ? ANd nother Blackmail route where we turn the girls into our sluts ?
It depends on your choice and i didn't realize she was that hot lol...

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
is there any walthrought ? im lock at some point and would know what to do ... the hints don't help ... for exemple the " hints say to help Jessica in the livingroom the tuesday and nothing happen ...

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
is there any walthrought ? im lock at some point and would know what to do ... the hints don't help ... for exemple the " hints say to help Jessica in the livingroom the tuesday and nothing happen ...
Are you sure you choose "Sit and just watch" ?

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
and then asked her for a dirty spot yes ( near me ... ) ... i tried again and something chnged thx ... but as the hints said " help her " i though i had to

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will this game have repeatable h events depending on the progression with the lady's or will they be thrown into memory or dream sequence ? I am hopping that the game will have repeatable h events without a gallery or dream sequence.

• Angry
Reactions: VNON and fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Will this game have repeatable h events depending on the progression with the lady's or will they be thrown into memory or dream sequence ? I am hopping that the game will have repeatable h events without a gallery or dream sequence.
Yes there will

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes