Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Are we going to get repeatable h-scenes in game or will h-scenes be thrown into gallery ? and can we bang the m.c's milf landlady ? I think it would be cool if the player had the option to tell Julia to stop seeing that one guy. is there a walkthrough for this game ? I am asking the last questing becouse I got stuck on some quest and O cant figure out some others

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Are we going to get repeatable h-scenes in game or will h-scenes be thrown into gallery ? and can we bang the m.c's milf landlady ? I think it would be cool if the player had the option to tell Julia to stop seeing that one guy. is there a walkthrough for this game ? I am asking the last questing becouse I got stuck on some quest and O cant figure out some others
1- Are we going to get repeatable h-scenes in game or will h-scenes be thrown into gallery ?
- Both. Some events will be repetable and every scenes will be in gallery.
2- and can we bang the m.c's milf landlady ?
- Yes
3- I think it would be cool if the player had the option to tell Julia to stop seeing that one guy.
- Are you talking about sarah ? Because i don't remember julia is seeing someone
4- is there a walkthrough for this game ? I am asking the last questing becouse I got stuck on some quest and O cant figure out some others
- There is hint icon ( Left top "?" icon ) but many people miss that. And yes there is a walkthrough check old comments or search it on youtube " Hot Dawn Walkthrough " or check my discord server in #walkthrough

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
1- Are we going to get repeatable h-scenes in game or will h-scenes be thrown into gallery ?
- Both. Some events will be repetable and every scenes will be in gallery.
2- and can we bang the m.c's milf landlady ?
- Yes
3- I think it would be cool if the player had the option to tell Julia to stop seeing that one guy.
- Are you talking about sarah ? Because i don't remember julia is seeing someone
4- is there a walkthrough for this game ? I am asking the last questing becouse I got stuck on some quest and O cant figure out some others
- There is hint icon ( Left top "?" icon ) but many people miss that. And yes there is a walkthrough check old comments or search it on youtube " Hot Dawn Walkthrough " or check my discord server in #walkthrough
number 3 was the lady that the mc is blackmailing his friends mother.

Reactions: fixerrr

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
This is weird why ask if i cant chose any option? Its about drinking with landlady and watching tv..."take her to bad" or "use her mouth" what's the point of this option if player cant chose anything?

• Sad
Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
This is weird why ask if i cant chose any option? Its about drinking with landlady and watching tv..."take her to bad" or "use her mouth" what's the point of this option if player cant chose anything?
Maybe you are missing something that's why you can't choose that option... That event only works if you have lvl 2 with landlady ( I mean min lvl 2.... lvl 3 would work either )

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes