Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the writing is a mess ... grammatically speaking
and ever heard of "the"; this is "a" xxx etc?

the mc ... a spineless boy
after reading all scripts for proofreading - im scared of the future for the mc
cant say "no" huh ... especially to scarlett - this forced stuff with her(the bedroom scene with the cam app for example) ...
well , not my kink

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mikel8519

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
need help plss.. i got stuck in lilith quest. what time and date fo i have to jerk
Hello If you are playing from on old save only that event is not working.... for Lilith's jerk-off scene you should create a new game.

Reactions: Sultrox

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
What do you mean by " the one and only time I did this "
means i am not doing it again ;)

no offence, but i really recommend you to hire a native english speaking for proofread
but i seen worse on this forum :ROFLMAO: its not "that" bad
you can use the scripts as you please - maybe look over them again -
i missed some of them ->" ' " instead of " ’ " ; so words look like this " it ' s " and not like this " it s"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
means i am not doing it again ;)

no offence, but i really recommend you to hire a native english speaking for proofread
but i seen worse on this forum :ROFLMAO: its not "that" bad
you can use the scripts as you please - maybe look over them again -
i missed some of them ->" ' " instead of " ’ " ; so words look like this " it ' s " and not like this " it s"
LOL I understood what you mean but I didn't understand why are you mad about it lol.... I mean what is this " means i am not doing it again ;) " I didn't ask you to do that anyway. I can't hire anyone yet, I don't have enough supporters for that

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
LOL I understood what you mean but I didn't understand why are you mad about it lol.... I mean what is this " means i am not doing it again ;) " I didn't ask you to do that anyway. I can't hire anyone yet, I don't have enough supporters for that
i did this for my own sanity while playing :ROFLMAO: - and i wasn´t mad - i just stated it

i know you didnt asked - see it as a free help please :cool:
and for "not doing it again" - yeah its too much work , i am helping other dev´s atm , and proofreading takes a lot of time
maybe ask just here ? maybe 1 or 2 people have the time for it? - asking is free of charge hehe

gl with your game in the future (y)

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
the mc ... a spineless boy
after reading all scripts for proofreading - im scared of the future for the mc
cant say "no" huh ... especially to scarlett - this forced stuff with her(the bedroom scene with the cam app for example) ...
well , not my kink
Lol this should become a tag - "MC a spineless boy" but i feels like it would be almost all male MC here :D

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hi i am at the last quest for lilith can you make it so that i kneel before her at the end finish her quest? I dont want to blackmail and dominate her to finish the quest for next release, when im a sub i want all my points submissive.

She is fucking gorgeous and cant wait for next update being her slave

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Hi i am at the last quest for lilith can you make it so that i kneel before her at the end finish her quest? I dont want to blackmail and dominate her to finish the quest for next release, when im a sub i want all my points submissive.

She is fucking gorgeous and cant wait for next update being her slave
Hi ! You don't have to blackmail or domanite her. If you kneel before her , then you should wait for the next event

• Angry
Reactions: mikel8519

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hi ! You don't have to blackmail or domanite her. If you kneel before her , then you should wait for the next event
Oh ok its just that i saved it and did the blackmail bit then checked the hints and it said nonore content but it never said that in the hints after i knelt before her lol, It was still saying talk to her about sharing the photo to (y) :) scarlet. I just thought it would have the green tick after i knelt but it never so was just wondering i guesss lol

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Oh ok its just that i saved it and did the blackmail bit then checked the hints and it said nonore content but it never said that in the hints after i knelt before her lol, It was still saying talk to her about sharing the photo to (y) :) scarlet. I just thought it would have the green tick after i knelt but it never so was just wondering i guesss lol
It is because it was the last event don't worry about it

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
It is because it was the last event don't worry about it
sweet are we going to get more content from her in the next update or so cos there is not much interaction with her what so ever and would be nice to buy her gifts and spoil her, worship, admire, kiss her feet, lick her feet/heels. i am only interested in her and maybe a double femdom with madison lol.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes