JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Your game is super good so far, one of the few sandbox games I really enjoyed, when 0.08 is suppose to release, in patreon says will be shortly after 0.07, any date?

Last edited:
Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
i did everything still nothing and the lvl 2 can you help
? its say no more content but i just start the game
You can join our discord server and send screenshots. Everyone helps each other about game's walkthrough in discord

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Your game is super good so far, one of the few sandbox games I really enjoyed, when 0.08 is suppose to release, in patreon says will be shortly after 0.07, any date?
I'm glad you liked it... Yes v0.08 is ready but there is no date yet

Reactions: JohnLewd

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
I started playing the game again to avoid problems with saved games. Now I can buy wine again and I finished progress for all characters. I noticed some bugs. If I come to the beach in the morning or afternoon, the text about renting a boat will cycle. Jessica is still at the cinema. I cant repeat cinema event with girls from school. Every tuesday is repeating basketball match, but i dont know if is it bug or intention. Will it be necessary to play each update from the beginning for everything to work as it should or will the saved games from previous updates work? I know it's a problem of more games, but it's quite boring to play the game again and again from the beginning.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I started playing the game again to avoid problems with saved games. Now I can buy wine again and I finished progress for all characters. I noticed some bugs. If I come to the beach in the morning or afternoon, the text about renting a boat will cycle. Jessica is still at the cinema. I cant repeat cinema event with girls from school. Every tuesday is repeating basketball match, but i dont know if is it bug or intention. Will it be necessary to play each update from the beginning for everything to work as it should or will the saved games from previous updates work? I know it's a problem of more games, but it's quite boring to play the game again and again from the beginning.
Hey !
1- Wine bug
2- Beach bug
3- Jessica cinema bug
Those bugs have been fixed. That's why I shared the hotfix version you probably didn't download the hotfix version. No, it is not necessary there is only one event that you should create a new game after v0.06 it is Lilith's shower event. ( I mean if you have an old save from v0.05 or before that event won't work. If you have an old save from v0.06 and you downloaded v0.07 it is still not a problem. It will work )

Reactions: jardafarda

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Curious, I got the hotfix version, but still have the same problem in the cinema, always Jessica is there, never Aria.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
is it intendet that the inventory is emty after restarting the game? it seems that the inventory items are not stored in the save file even the phone which was picked up in the intro vanished after quitting the game and load a savegame after restart...

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
is it intendet that the inventory is emty after restarting the game? it seems that the inventory items are not stored in the save file even the phone which was picked up in the intro vanished after quitting the game and load a savegame after restart...
Ye but it is no big deal.... For now, the inventory works system is "buy and gift " so you don't need to hide your item in your inventory

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes