Oct 14, 2018
You loose me on that aweful filter. I'd prefer just seeing the normal HS graphics and characters, than this filter. looks good aside from that tho.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
first version is 1gb? Are any compression masters interested in taking this down in size? Big thanks

Oh, what is the patch for?
'Patch' for activating console (+ developer)
I mentioned in my post the console commands and you need to enable console for them.
(With the patch you don't need to unrpa the archive)

where do i put the patch and how do i open the console?
where in the game folder do i put it, as it doesn't work in the main folder with the .exe?
Install patch in '/game' folder. (Not where the .exe is but the archive)
To open console press Shift + O.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I saw a game like this awhile ago... it had some nice looking girls in it of what i could see but the Dev could have toned it down with the filter. It sorta looked like a kids book from start to finish... This one looks like something like that but not as bad. lol
I would ditch the filter or at least look into another skin texture (y);)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
uff. sorry but the screens look horrible. That filter is the worst. Maybe they say "it will look like a drawing" - but no. no it doesnt.

filter_compare.jpg

This is an art filter .... not that crap he used ^^

XLIDAR

Dec 9, 2018
Can confirm filter is present on every image in the game. Can also confirm I HATE it. Is there a version of this without the filter?

Also, I don't have a nopy account, unfortunately- but I'm working up making a compressed version. Never done it before, but, the original images have the filter that basically means lowering image quality doesn't change much, IMO. I can't see any difference.

EDIT: There's a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in the intro scene thus far as well. It's understandable, though.
EDIT2: Overuse of filter attached in image.

XLIDAR

Dec 9, 2018
first version is 1gb? Are any compression masters interested in taking this down in size? Big thanks

Oh, what is the patch for?

Alright, here's my compression attempt. ~313MB compressed. No noticeable difference in quality, IMO. All I did was reduce the image quality, and give it a nicer archive format.
I was always skeptical when people said the images look the same, but for this game, believe it.

Hashes (If you like that sort of thing):
CRC32: A854F754
MD5: 5B4689ACE2251CB78F0FD46C2BDFEE86
SHA-1: E218AE8CA4BC9A5C78C1EE20312010BCA2AFF3FB

Reactions: Fakecrash and JPL

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I find it sad that people are still developing games that are so grind heavy that you need to cheat your way through the game to actually get somewhere. That along with this art style just kills my mood in this game.

I went ahead and posted my review.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Here's my thing:

I don't mind grind.

But just like when I'm playing Path of Exile or something, you need to make the grind enjoyable. In PoE, that means seeing a build come together and using it to delete a screen of monsters and collect loot.

For a sex game, that should mean that there's an enjoyable build up to whatever the climax of the grind is (hehe get it). Spamming conversation choices and watching arbitrary point values go up/down while clicking through bad dialogue is not gonna cut it. The grind still needs content: actual good and varied dialogue that pushes the story toward something, and actions like teasing, tense situations, groping, etc. that build up to the sex.

On the art: I don't mind the filter, but it's not good.

That said, I will leave on a positive by saying that the animations here are pretty nice! Much better than the usual slideshow or crappy not-complete loops people tend to make.

Shaqaz

Oct 29, 2018
Can confirm filter is present on every image in the game. Can also confirm I HATE it. Is there a version of this without the filter?

Also, I don't have a nopy account, unfortunately- but I'm working up making a compressed version. Never done it before, but, the original images have the filter that basically means lowering image quality doesn't change much, IMO. I can't see any difference.

EDIT: There's a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in the intro scene thus far as well. It's understandable, though.
EDIT2: Overuse of filter attached in image.
Actually there is spelling error when mc talk with bartender girl when pub is close...instead say bye she said buy

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes