VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Mom Exchange Club [v0.04] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
My constructive criticism is that the “hot Mom’s” need to actually be hot. There are lots of good examples of hot Mom’s out there like in Halfway House, Oopsy Daisy, Milfy City, Dreams of Desire, Bad Bobby, etc etc.
Milfy City and Dreams of Desire lmfao, at that point just say you want to beat your meat to barbie girls.

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
Downloaded this to see what this is all about. Sorry I did that:
  • Story jumps all over the place and is disjointed.
  • Models are unattractive.
Deleted it as soon as I finished, won't be playing this in future, needs a lot of work!
I think this is same dev as same who made that one shitty game that just like this but its about mom and her 2 daughters the mom marries the mc dad but since the dad is away all the time the mom and oldest daughter wants to fuck the mc and little daughter hates her mom because she has habit of marrying men just to fuck the son and older daughter fucks both the dads and the sons so yeah i feel like this is the same dev who made that shit so yeah

dombledorr

Jul 27, 2021
i've tried to play the game.
the story and gameplay is confusing
and it needs to be tagged as "kinetic"
looks like i won't be continuing this

• Angry
Reactions: R0y

dombledorr

Jul 27, 2021
Downloaded this to see what this is all about. Sorry I did that:
  • Story jumps all over the place and is disjointed.
  • Models are unattractive.
Deleted it as soon as I finished, won't be playing this in future, needs a lot of work!
same problem with me :p

Reactions: LeoCarnage

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
same problem with me :p
i am going to keep it real this game will never get better his other game my father's new family is worst than this game trust me the story for the other game is worst than this game random cuts like this game

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Phew reading through the thread here relieves me of that ist's not me, that whole thing feels weird... the "plot" advance and scene changes don't follow any apparent logic... the whole thing is confusing as hell when jumping to seemingly random scenes after a decision, which isn't even followed up in later events with the same npc... can't decipher half of the decisions made when selecting an answer... this one got a serious lack of interaction feedback...

is it just me or do the bodys of the character models not look the same age as their faces imply?

Nevertheless the general idea and the milf/gilf theme is great, hope it gets better over time...

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys .. i just checked this game now for the first time and the screen shot looks kinda decent plus i see multiple girls & side characters there .. so i kinda like more characters in games ..

but when i checked the stars .. it looks very low .. and the reviews are more like a machine guns shooting the game ..
so i wanna ask before i download pls .. ( is it that bad ) ??

i better i make sure now before i waste my time playing it

thank you

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes