VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Mom Exchange Club [v0.04] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
HOT Milfs?
Where?

The ones in this game looks like someone ate them and shat them out again. Sorry, but you need to try again or increase your ideals (A LOT), Onlygoodgames.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
i have no problem with the faces, most of the woman actually look like older women rather then the same models you always see were they look like there in their early 30s but have a son that 18-25. but the 4th image looks a little rough

there does need to be a sharing tag, its call hot mom exchange club so it seems obvious but there should still be a tag.

MC seems kinda like a douche, his interaction with the therapist pretty much says it all.
wrong sharing means two or more people sharing something in this case one of the mom's. Exchange means an individual trades money, goods, or services for whatever return is offered in the terms of the agreement. In this case MC exchanges his mom to another womans son for sex with said woman. So it's an exchange just as the title says.

Apr 21, 2018
wrong sharing means two or more people sharing something in this case one of the mom's. Exchange means an individual trades money, goods, or services for whatever return is offered in the terms of the agreement. In this case MC exchanges his mom to another womans son for sex with said woman. So it's an exchange just as the title says.
Doesn't mean there can't be sharing. The exchange don't control MC's choice outside

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Wow so many reply with negitve comments. Instead of being supportive and happy that someone is creating a game that can be played. maybe thats why alot of developers abandoned good games. heres an idea. all you neg. people make your own game and see how you do.
Since when is pointing out negative things, a bad thing?!?
Some stuff are a preferential matter but others are plain simply mistakes, which "should" be corrected in order for the project to have a future.

Now for the DEV:
I read all forum, and took my time to ALL choice picks through multiple saves... As it has been referenced here all scenes do happen no matter the choices you make, so we are to assume we are a "God" with Omnipresence?!? We cant be at home watching mom on the computer and at the same moment in time be having a conversation in the park, or be in our doc appointment... it simply makes no sense. I believe this is the main cause of of discontent with your game, the fact that no rational brain can "see" a story on it. It took me a couple of hours to actually view the entire game.
Suggestion----
Why not simply take a break from adding stuff and reorganize the events with a"decent" and serious timeline, in order for all stuff to actually happen for the player?!? This would increase your "game time" by alot and it would deliver a "rational" storyline players could follow, even if it meant creating new scenes to provide links between the situations....

Your game as is right now is bad, compare it to mixing all the good ingredients you have at home to cook a meal. You wont get anything decent although you used perfectly good ingredients... you have the good stuff your just mixing it with no sense!

Moltn

May 4, 2017
Your game as is right now is bad, compare it to mixing all the good ingredients you have at home to cook a meal. You wont get anything decent although you used perfectly good ingredients... you have the good stuff your just mixing it with no sense!
You could've said something more along the lines of "under seasoning" or "over seasoning" the food instead of stating 'mixing things with no sense.' Sure, the story makes no sense at all and get confused on what's happening. Don't take it the wrong way, but I'm agreeing with you. Just the way you mentioned about mixing ingredients lol.

With that said, leaving the game 'as-is' in the current state would be better off if this was just an alpha or beta to give a taste what the game could offer the player since it only currently jumps around and holds no connection to anything else. Ngl, I would've accepted this if this was like a demo taste of the game to give the player the 'feeling' of control to the story, but it's not looking that great at all. I would suggest doing something similar to what was posted by _Rykon_ because that'll increase game play along with the missing gaps; not to mention help clear up a lot of the confusion that this game currently creates for the player.

Wow so many reply with negitve comments. Instead of being supportive and happy that someone is creating a game that can be played. maybe thats why alot of developers abandoned good games. heres an idea. all you neg. people make your own game and see how you do.
Is it really called negativity if it's a form of feedback to help out the developer of the game? Opinions can be used as feedback because it'll still give a form of sense of how to grab the attention of the player. Like I stated earlier in this post, the story is everywhere and nothing is connecting. The current state of the game is acting like a demo version of a full game that only teases the player to buy the full game instead of acting like a game being made from start to finish that is being shared with others. Hopefully this makes sense; if not then idk what to tell you. With that said, yeah people can be rude at times when giving feedback, but that will always happen; doesn't matter what company or person is creating - can't please them all. For example, if 90% of the players of the game doesn't like the models due to looking like a brick wall, then it might be time to change it up and switch it from 10% liking it to at least 50%. Would you not agree or would you keep the same look/features to continue lose other people's interest even when they try to give feedback whether it's positive or negative?

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes